• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    When did you become such a fan of bumpstocks?

iu
    When .gov told me they were bad.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I just don't remember you being so "vocal" about it when it actually happened. Maybe I just didn't notice. :dunno:
    Yeah, you either forgot or didn't notice. :)

ETA
    Thinking back, I think I even started one of the threads on the topic. :D

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    How is this not cancel culture?

I will continue to watch mlb. I support the players, staff, and teams (except the astros). Rob Manfred is the one to blame.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I will continue to watch mlb. I support the players, staff, and teams (except the astros). Rob Manfred is the one to blame.

If you don't play the game, you lose.

If the left wants to play stupid games, let them win stupid prizes. Cancel culture needs to be a 2 way street so that people start realizing how ridiculous it is.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    If you don't play the game, you lose.

If the left wants to play stupid games, let them win stupid prizes. Cancel culture needs to be a 2 way street so that people start realizing how ridiculous it is.
    billionaire dont lose.
    The guy who just bought the majority of the New York Mets last year is also the same guy who was fined 1.8 billion for insider trading by the SEC. Did zero jail time and even after the stiffest fine in history easily dropped 2.5 billion on the Mets. He's also linked to the whole gamestop stock robinhood scandal.

Who are the people who lose the most from the boycotting? The little people just trying to make a living.

The atlanta area just lost out on having the all star game and all the money that would have brought with it. Now you want to attack all of baseball because of one Jerk in New York that made the decision.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    billionaire dont lose.
    The guy who just bought the majority of the New York Mets last year is also the same guy who was fined 1.8 billion for insider trading by the SEC. Did zero jail time and even after the stiffest fine in history easily dropped 2.5 billion on the Mets. He's also linked to the whole gamestop stock robinhood scandal.

Who are the people who lose the most from the boycotting? The little people just trying to make a living.

The atlanta area just lost out on having the all star game and all the money that would have brought with it. Now you want to attack all of baseball because of one Jerk in New York that made the decision.

And how exactly do you expect this kind of political warfare to end if only one side is allowed to do it?

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Every one of those companies I already do not do business with. And on the MLB, the last "Pro" sports I really enjoyed, lost me. I cancelled my Sat Tv last fall, and had Orby until, I assume, they were bought out. Now my days are MORE working my butt off to get a little more ahead without a ball game as back-round noise, then listening to my Pitty's snore while watching OTA T.V.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

Learn the difference between boycott and cancel culture...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Actions have consequences. If my boss makes a poor decision I’m likely to feel the consequences of those actions. What’s your solution? “I know, let’s all watch the MLB and support them after trying to influence election laws!” Sure, that’ll show em!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Learn the difference between boycott and cancel culture...
    I think it's hilarious that Colorado's voting laws are nearly identical to the one that GA just enacted. But knee-jerk reactions trump common sense these days. Gotta get in the "woke points"!

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Actions have consequences. If my boss makes a poor decision I’m likely to feel the consequences of those actions. What’s your solution? “I know, let’s all watch the MLB and support them after trying to influence election laws!” Sure, that’ll show em!
    Boycotting the mlb will last about as long as you in every thread claiming you aren’t going to post anymore.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Meh, sports is an expensive entertainment venue.

Eons ago when my sons were small kids my oldest asked me why I never went to games. I tallied up the cost of the hours "entertained" and asked him if he thought there was more value there or in a new cartridge for his Nintendo. The expression on the face of children when they learn something valuable is priceless, it brings value to being old.:)

Top Bottom