• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was watching a Timcast IRL podcast and they were talking about how difficult it is to file defamation, especially for media. I'm not sure I 100% buy everything they were saying, but it looks like he has an uphill battle. That said, the Covington Kid brought them to a settlement for much less than what Trump has, so it could be interesting.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was watching a Timcast IRL podcast and they were talking about how difficult it is to file defamation, especially for media. I'm not sure I 100% buy everything they were saying, but it looks like he has an uphill battle. That said, the Covington Kid brought them to a settlement for much less than what Trump has, so it could be interesting.
    But that kid stood brave in the face of those butt wipes and did the same with the media. The kid stood a chance.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In fairness, DeSantis bought into the “health experts’” recommendations on lockdowns, etc. But to his credit, once he saw the error of doing it, he’s shown huge balls in defying the experts, the media, the feds, etc. It may not be too much of a stretch to say; if it weren’t for DeSantis, we’d probably all still be walking around in masks and getting shots to keep our jobs.
    Huge balls.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I would guess they settled to avoid discovery. Imagine they do the same here.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom