• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The lesser of two evils is Trump? At one point, I felt reluctant to call Trump a Nazi, because then it would've been hyperbole. NOW, I'm completely comfortable calling him a Nazi, understood in the original sense. ANYBODY that thinks Trump is a viable candidate over ANY democrat, based solely on his words alone, understands nothing about the principles this nation was founded on, and I certainly don't think the word "patriot" or even "American" applies to them. At this point, people supporting the Trump candidacy, should decide which "shirt" they want to wear: brown or black.

So I'm to believe that this is ..... not hyperbole? Put me down for black. Size large tall with embroidered deaths heads

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The lesser of two evils is Trump? At one point, I felt reluctant to call Trump a Nazi, because then it would've been hyperbole. NOW, I'm completely comfortable calling him a Nazi, understood in the original sense. ANYBODY that thinks Trump is a viable candidate over ANY democrat, based solely on his words alone, understands nothing about the principles this nation was founded on, and I certainly don't think the word "patriot" or even "American" applies to them. At this point, people supporting the Trump candidacy, should decide which "shirt" they want to wear: brown or black.

Requoted again....people voting for Trump because they're scared of losing their firearms are giving in to fear and promoting hatred and bigotry.

Jimmy Carter is probably a better, and less Godwinian, comparison. (Banned Iranians, although "Iran" isn't a religion)

And Carter sucked.

You guys keep tossing around talking points like that, but Trump just keeps gaining in popularity. :dunno:
    Maybe it's time to take a look in the mirror?

We wouldn't be talking about immigration without Trump's candidacy. Crazy enough, as the news continues to come out on the terrorists day by day, Trump looks like maybe he might be onto something here also.
    Oh the outrage..., bigot, bigot, Nazi, Nazi

Last edited:

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    You guys keep tossing around talking points like that, but Trump just keeps gaining in popularity. :dunno:

We wouldn't be talking about immigration without Trump's candidacy. Crazy enough, as the news continues to come out on the terrorists day by day, Trump looks like maybe he might be onto something here also.

On to something by utilizing a religious test for entry into the USA? Um, no thanks.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    On to something by utilizing a religious test for entry into the USA?...

Apparently lot's of folks aren't really listening? ;)

Only until we get figured out why we are letting known terrorists in along with the good Muslims. Then we can open the floodgates back up with proper screening.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport

Only until we get figured out why we are letting known terrorists in along with the good Muslims. Then we can open the floodgates back up with proper screening.

Mmhmm, I believe it.

Excuse me for not believing a word that comes out of his mouth.

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis

For some reason the mainstream media is leaving out the part about "Only until". Wonder why?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

If they are "known" what's the problem? Lots of folks get exactly what's going on. :D

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

Noted, and... dismissed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Keeping in mind that Trump also wanted to ban American citizens, abroad, from entering the country (forget were Muslim) too. Then he was called on his fascism, and his campaign reeled in their stance.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Noted, and... dismissed.

I would expect pseudo-Americans not be concerned with Trump at all. But to the Americans without the quotes, his rhetoric is distasteful, and better suited to early 20th Century Germany. "Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Fuhrer" anyone?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Keeping in mind that Trump also wanted to ban American citizens, abroad, from entering the country (forget were Muslim) too. ...

You mean like this one?

CVoo7QVVAAA-LOU.jpg:large

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Customs Agent: Good Morning Mister Abdul Shabbaz Nasheem Bashir al-Raqid Mohammed Nasan al-Baghdadi. Due to President Trump's Religious Travel law... I must ask you, are you a follower of Islamic faith?

Abdul: No, I'm Christian.

Customs Agent: Welcome to America!

Flawless plan.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You mean like this one?

CVoo7QVVAAA-LOU.jpg:large

Was she an American citizen? Not that it matters, because ALL American citizens, are entitled to the rights guaranteed by the Constitution, are they not? Or maybe you believe some Americans are entitled to more rights than others?

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Was she an American citizen? Not that it matters, because ALL American citizens, are entitled to the rights guaranteed by the Constitution, are they not? Or maybe you believe some Americans are entitled to more rights than others?

I don't think you're going to reason with the people that think the Muslims are out to get them. My way or the highway baby. Those are the type that like trump because he says the same crap they they want to bring up at their dinner table.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    He has my vote. Anyone who challenges and angers the media who has always hated our freedoms, is opposed by both the Democrats that have tried to remove our RKBA and the GOP who has changed over the years, has my vote. The fact that he pisses off everyone I oppose and doesn't back down, makes me want to go and cast 2 votes next election like the other side does many times.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    He has my vote. Anyone who challenges and angers the media who has always hated our freedoms, is opposed by both the Democrats that have tried to remove our RKBA and the GOP who has changed over the years, has my vote. The fact that he pisses off everyone I oppose and doesn't back down, makes me want to go and cast 2 votes next election like the other side does many times.

Citation please? I don't see any evidence that one group or the other truly opposes what he's doing. Reince has showed no effort to stop the clown show, and the Democrats are embracing every action he takes.

And the media loves him. Great ratings boost. None of these groups seem to "oppose" him.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Democrat. I've voted for both parties. Trump, beside his rhetoric, is dangerous to the future of our country. His asshattery may put the Republican Party in a place from which it can never recover. I don't relish the idea of having democrats press forward their agenda for the next quarter century.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I will say the ONE thing I really like about Donald Trump is he is the Pied Piper for those whose beliefs are similar or even more radical than his. He gives all of us the opportunity to examine those around us. People can believe as they want, but most will smile in your face and talk behind your back. Now things can be above board and after he begins his third party campaign, even more will come out. The same people saying "Any republican is better..." will then have to chose between an independent and their acceptable RINO.

Top Bottom