• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, you’ve given me a homework assignment on that pact you mentioned. I always felt like Reuters was probably better than any of the MSM groups in the US due to political conflict.

If you’re telling me the only way to find “truth” is by using the conservative sites you approve of, then it seems truth is entirely subjective.

I posted a link about it around election time but it would be looking for a needle in a haystack to find.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Are we to word games? There is evidence that warrants further investigation to develop more evidence. When a bank calls in a robbery there will be evidence of that robbery, an investigation is begun to develop further evidence.

A renowned scientist that works with the SEC, FBI, and DOJ, with hundreds of patents on algorithms to find financial fraud and theft that gives them probable cause (evidence) to begin an investigation to develop more evidence. That scientist found the evidence to begin an investigation, but they would not investigate. Barr even had a memo to DOJ not to investigate.

But what am I telling you this for, you know it...
    No word games at all. You’ve been saying there is a ton of evidence, but then you say there’s no evidence because they won’t follow up. Then you say there was enough, but they refused. I only asked for clarification on that, since sometimes I read things in a way they weren’t intended. So the AZ audit you told me is proof wasn’t an investigation? The Kraken stuff and Trump’s lawyers didn’t investigate? Or are you saying an investigation from a 3-letter organization? Based on your beliefs of this corruption, do you think such an investigation would be allowed to find evidence?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Does the lack of prosecution make it any less important than another? Because so far, neither instance has had convictions for insurrection... so maybe it’s fair to stop calling them insurrectionists, unless you would also like to group the participants on the left in with that.
    You can justify Jan 6 any way you care to. But it was an insurrection, under the definition.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You can justify Jan 6 any way you care to. But it was an insurrection, under the definition.
    Google definition

8BF9129F-2AD8-42F0-9E94-59FE2D063D4C.jpeg

I’m not justifying anything. I told you, I don’t condone what happened. I do, however, expect you to call it insurrection regardless of affiliation. By definition, the rioters all over the country were insurrectionists. The people who shut down the kavanaugh hearing were insurrectionists. The liberals earlier this year that stormed into the Capitol are insurrectionists. If one is they all are, if one isn’t none are.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No word games at all. You’ve been saying there is a ton of evidence, but then you say there’s no evidence because they won’t follow up. Then you say there was enough, but they refused. I only asked for clarification on that, since sometimes I read things in a way they weren’t intended. So the AZ audit you told me is proof wasn’t an investigation? The Kraken stuff and Trump’s lawyers didn’t investigate? Or are you saying an investigation from a 3-letter organization? Based on your beliefs of this corruption, do you think such an investigation would be allowed to find evidence?

So I can just arrest whoever I wish? Not. From the link I posted.

"Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich has already received all unredacted evidence but we have still seen no arrests."

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    IF (TRUMP) THEN (BIDEN = BIDEN + 1)

IF (TRUMP) THEN (PRINTOUT = TRUMP)

Which is why I pointed out that printing two (2) copies and allowing the voter to review them would keep electronic counts somewhat in check. If things were called into question the paper backups could be counted, which would take days or weeks, but would be far more reliable than electronic.

You can't cheat the paper that easily. Even IF the machines are calibrated wrong, a visual count of the paper would catch this. Were there to be a massive disparity between the electronic and the paper then that would be strong evidence of tampering which could then be followed up.

Plus what you're showing would be easily caught by simple math. Say we know that 1,000,000 people voted. To keep it simple 50% voted Trump and 50% voted Biden. This would lead to 500k each. However, with Biden getting a +1 that would jack the count of the machines up to 1.5 million votes, which we know is 50% higher than the number of voters counted.

Regards,

Doug

PS - Like I said, there is NOTHING 100% secure about ANY system of anonymous voting, but transparency and paper helps.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Sounds familiar

Except that I have seen no evidence of that. The only alleged miscount was when some folks used the count of registered voters from monthes before the actual election. Then they implied a vast conspiracy. This was of course proven entirely untrue when you looked at registered voters on the day of or day before the election.

Regards,

Doug

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So I can just arrest whoever I wish? Not. From the link I posted.

"Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich has already received all unredacted evidence but we have still seen no arrests."
    Or the AG didn’t find enough probable cause in that evidence to support a prosecution? You can send whatever information you want but if it’s not information that could reasonably support a prosecution then nothing will be filed. Without any other context provided, that quote seems to assume the evidence is sufficient and being ignored.

I do enjoy these conversations, so I want to be clear that it isn’t personal against you, and certainly not because I support Biden. My view of this topic and the vaccine topics are that they consistently seem (to me) to require too much unverifiable information, questionable sources, blind faith, and circular logic. Like, all this information can only be found on media sites that are friendly to that point-of-view because everything else is a lie. And everything else is a lie because they’re in on the cover-up. So we can never prove anything, which is proof of the cover-up. But the sites that are friendly to those beliefs are absolutely true and unquestionably accurate. It’s like nailing jello to a tree.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Except that I have seen no evidence of that. The only alleged miscount was when some folks used the count of registered voters from monthes before the actual election. Then they implied a vast conspiracy. This was of course proven entirely untrue when you looked at registered voters on the day of or day before the election.

Regards,

Doug
    So you’re saying no counties showed 100% turnout, or more than 100%? No voters were showed to have voted in different states or counties?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Depends on who you are talking about. Right now, the inner circle is not complying with subpoenas. We have yet to see where that will lead.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The items are not related and can take separate paths through the court. I see no reason to link them.

In addition, Hatin' is already in charge of 'whataboutism', so you need to check with him before posting this type of argument. :)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    First off Reuters was a signatory to the media/social media pact that they would not publish anything that calls into question the election results. They saw how the MSM just reporting truth hurt them in the Bush v Gore situation. The only place to get the information is conservative media.

In one county in AZ they found more faulty ballots than the margin of victory. Then this week Pima county had multiple districts with over 100% turnout. Investigation likely coming. All this should have been done right after the election not a year later...
    I'm betting the Democrats feel the short timeline from election to swearing in, which gives little time to gather evidence or present election issues, is a feature and not a bug

They played it perfectly, only the level of fraud was so high they couldn't bury all the evidence (although they certainly tried)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I just want both parties held to the same standards is all.
    Capitol Police said in a press release they arrested more than 100 people for infractions that ranged from crowding and obstructing to unlawful conduct on Oct. 5, 2018, but The Washington Post reported that nearly 300 protesters had been arrested.

That followed hundreds of protesters arrested during earlier hearings, including about 200 in early September 2018, mostly for disorderly conduct, according to Reuters.

I haven't followed up on the convictions...mostly because I'm not that interested. But there were arrests. I have no idea what the prosecutors ultimately charged them with.

I don't have many facts other than those above. I don't consider this on the same level as a coup d'etat. A judge is not the same as overthrowing the will of the people. But you go ahead and equate them if you wish.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Which is why I pointed out that printing two (2) copies and allowing the voter to review them would keep electronic counts somewhat in check. If things were called into question the paper backups could be counted, which would take days or weeks, but would be far more reliable than electronic.
    So, basically

IF (TRUMP) THEN (SECONDPRINTOUT = TRUMP)

gets added and takes care of that other copy. When you go digital, what they print for you can show anything they want. You need the ability to compare your vote to what was recorded in your name and you need a whole lot of people to check that match

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm betting the Democrats feel the short timeline from election to swearing in, which gives little time to gather evidence or present election issues, is a feature and not a bug

In a world where suicide bombers can seemingly be easily recruited those willing to take the slap on the wrist, liberal judges would dish out, it would be easy to find those that would perpetuate vote fraud for the cause...

Top Bottom