• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have not seen any verifiable reports that have shown a greater than 100% turnout, of the number of registered voters on the day of the election. I will not discount that it may have happened somewhere, it is possible. But that alone would not have flipped the multiple states required to turn the electoral college to Biden's favor.

I would also 100% believe that some people DID vote in different states, and less possibly but won't discount counties in the same state. However, Trump supporters could well have done this as easily as Biden supporters. I have seen no evidence that it was either candidates supporters alone that would have cheated the system like this.

This is a good point. States and counties need to do a better job of communicating with one another in order to reduce the possibility of voting in multiple areas.

Biden beat Trump by about 7 million votes. However, if we look at where those votes came from a little over 5 million of that win came from California alone, which is overwhelmingly democratic. So Biden won the other 49 states by about 2 million votes, which isn't that much at all.

Biden won the electoral college by 36 votes, while Trump was down 38 electoral votes. EVEN IF I concede that some fraud occurred in order to flip a state, or even two (2), Biden STILL would have one. And I don't concede two (2) states.

Trump lost this election, just like Hillary four (4) years before. He said and did things over his term that turned so many people off they wanted to get rid of him. Had he kept his mouth (and twitter) shut he probably would have smoked Biden, but he didn't. So here we are. Less than one (1) year in and Biden is already tanking. He'll probably be a one (1) term president, unless Trump runs again.

Regards,

Doug
    Correction. Biden will be a one term president BECAUSE Trump runs again

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't think I explained my example well enough.

You vote on an electronic machine. YOU receive two (2) printed copies. YOU review that they are what you wanted. YOU put one (1) into a locked box. YOU keep the other.

Should there be a need for a recount the election board can open the box and hand count all of the votes that each voter verified at the time of the election was correct.
    You're the one not understanding. In a system with electronic vote tallying, I can make those two cards show anything I want and have it be at variance with who the actual vote is credited to. If there is not some way for an interested party to compare the vote they thought they made to the vote that was recorded then the paper you generate is all just for show. In the example I've given, how would you know your vote was recorded differently? How would the system know

Your faith in machinery is misplaced

Last edited:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Fauci should have another Variant to be released late Sept. `22 and `24.After we fill up our 1st V cards, can we tape the 2nd one to the first one?

Last edited:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I remember Gore losing under circumstances that were bizarre. I don't remember Democrats threatening to burn society to the ground. It was a relatively peaceful transition. No one broke the doors down on the Capitol or Supreme Court.

And, we ended up with 3 trillion spent on wars in southwest Asia and over 1 million dead.

Good job, GOP

Bush was the deep state pick. It wasn't until the deep state was threatened that they had to result to false flag ops.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    That is me! There will always be fraud. There always has been. The smaller the election the farther we move from "...wasn't enough to matter." But presidential, or even Senate? Probably never enough.

We cannot have a fraud free system. It is impossible. But there is a difference between a level of fraud and an unwillingness to move on and accept defeat.

Pres Obama has been out of office for years now. The world didn't end. Pres Clinton served eight(8) years and our nation didn't collapse. Pres Bush Jr served eight (8) years and for the democrats the nation didn't end. I have faith that we're a wee bit tougher as a country.

Regards,

Doug
    Sounds good, unless Democrats succeed in creating a perpetual single-party system (primarily through amnesty/legalization of illegal aliens).

Top Bottom