• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    We had two to vote for and to all indications both are working towards establishing the beast. The marketing of candidate Trump was successful in overcoming the growing political awareness of the public. Left versus right was supplanted by the establishment versus the populist leader, the two minute hate supplanted any discourse of valid issues and the can was kicked down the road towards the great reset.
    The whole dadgum country started yelling sieg heil from whichever side of that road they stand on but they're on the road and won't get off it.
    Any how, that's what it looks like to me after two cups of coffee. I'm gonna go dig out some of that home cured and smoked bacon and make some cheesy scrambles that the better 2/3's and May Bell like.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The whole dadgum country started yelling sieg heil from whichever side of that road they stand on but they're on the road and won't get off it.

Or rather the Left was yelling sieg heil and using their media strongarm to enforce their view to get the moderates and undecided to go along with the program. The other side supporting Trump simply liked having someone in office who put America first and was trying to make things better. I don't care as much about Left vs Right, or Republican vs Democrat, but I fully agree with and support anyone putting America first and looking to improve our country. At the end of the day, it does boil down to ideology, but you have to decide if you stand with the ideology of hate and division, or the ideology of unity and the strength of our nation and it's ideals.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    The fact that Trump was the only viable option outside of the anti-Christian globalist cabal was his best trait. I'm not seeing the argument that a vote against Trump was a vote against the virus. The same people that were consciously aware of and in opposition to atheistic globalism were also opposed to the narrative and remedies being offered by the atheistic globalist cabal. It was a miracle that his presidency occurred, and I am still thankful for it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The fact that Trump was the only viable option outside of the anti-Christian globalist cabal was his best trait. I'm not seeing the argument that a vote against Trump was a vote against the virus. The same people that were consciously aware of and in opposition to atheistic globalism were also opposed to the narrative and remedies being offered by the atheistic globalist cabal. It was a miracle that his presidency occurred, and I am still thankful for it.
    I'm with NKBJ on this, if there is such a cabal, I'd bet Trump is part of it too.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm with NKBJ on this, if there is such a cabal, I'd bet Trump is part of it too.

I really doubt that. Why attack him so heavily?
    He seems far too fixated on himself to belong to such a cabal, in my estimation.

It's just a perfect example that even the lowest of the low outside of the cabal is infinitely better than someone in the cabal.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Years ago I was amused to see Jimmy Carter traveling to some country in Africa to act as an election observer. He said in an interview that he hoped his presence would help bring about a fair election, I wondered why he didn't save some air fare and just go to Chicago.;)

Fact is that corrupt, fixed, machine elections have been happening here in the US for a long time, still, nobody goes to Chicago.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    He seems far too fixated on himself to belong to such a cabal, in my estimation.

It's just a perfect example that even the lowest of the low outside of the cabal is infinitely better than someone in the cabal.
    I hope you're right.
    That's not how it adds up for me this week but I don't know that you're wrong.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Why attack him so heavily? It's a ploy to get you to come to his defense. "The evil MSM attacks America loving capitalist." There's all in it together; all actors with one big script.

Gee, daydreaming about reductionist conspiracies is sort of fun.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And that's exactly why Trump will never not be an ***hat.

If he could stick to policies, and getting things done, he could have achieved so much more. But his Reality TV Star ego had to make everything about him. For crying out loud, bragging about your genitals during a debate is something I expect from Dwayne Alonzo Mt. Dew Camacho, not a president from the current time.

Hence why Trump got my vote.

Nevertheless, a sizeable share of America was fed up with his antics; enough to tip the scales.
    For the life of me, I can't understand how some people just can't accept that he pissed off enough voter that they voted for Biden instead.

Maybe it is more like you can’t handle the truth…

Again, republicans sent a war hero as a candidate and the left called him Hitler, Nazi, racist and all the other vile names they hurl, then we sent a gentleman, literally a liberal calling himself a republican, and the left called him Hitler, Nazi, racist and all the other vile names they hurl, both took it in the shorts without a whimper.

We needed to send a street fighter, someone to tell the left, the bureaucracies, and the media to FO. Sorry, that upsets your sensitive little heart…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why attack him so heavily? It's a ploy to get you to come to his defense. "The evil MSM attacks America loving capitalist." There's all in it together; all actors with one big script.

Gee, daydreaming about reductionist conspiracies is sort of fun.

The government has admitted spying Trump. The FBI and CIA were working for the democrats candidate to get dirt on Trump internationally lying to the FISA court to do it. The media was in lock step from little nothings, like MLK’s bust to the pee tapes.

Please show us exactly who is not on the same script…

Is this daydreaming about conspiracy theories?

Top Bottom