• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I think Trump had his finger on the pulse of things enough to realize a large part of it was a popularity contest. I also believe a significant number of people supported him because they liked his mean tweets persona and saw it as “owning the libs” or ticking off crybabies. His personality played into that well. The PC crowd saw him as the epitome of everything they were against. I think it may have ultimately backfired on him.

I say this as a regular 3rd-party voter who didn’t like either major party candidate.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think Trump had his finger on the pulse of things enough to realize a large part of it was a popularity contest. I also believe a significant number of people supported him because they liked his mean tweets persona and saw it as “owning the libs” or ticking off crybabies. His personality played into that well. The PC crowd saw him as the epitome of everything they were against. I think it may have ultimately backfired on him.

I say this as a regular 3rd-party voter who didn’t like either major party candidate.
    I told my (then 94 year old) mom that I liked Trump because he was an *******. After the 8 year long Obama apology tour, I thought he was exactly what was needed on the international front. Plus, he was a businessman, and like it or not, the government is a business and a lot of that skillset translates well.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    He is an asshat.

Screen-Shot-2021-10-19-at-12.56.26-PM.jpg
    He shouldn’t have said it, I’ll agree there, but he’s not wrong.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This is nothing new, but it is new to people who just read headlines and know nothing else. Lincoln Project is the same thing. I had a lib buddy tell me even repubs are against trump cuz of the lincoln project, i told him about how they were all Hillary donors, he actually said "there's no way, just no way thats true". They wont believe anything other than what the media says. Why arent there republican groups that are doing the same? Maybe there arent as many immoral people on the right??? YUP. Its like the governor here. He's a lefty, and still got tons of votes. Rainwater did amazing, and yet eriK still wins. He got a ton of middle left and independent votes because they know he's not a republican. No matter how bad this all gets, just rest assured, the right will be blamed for every bit of it, all they way to the collapse and beyond the collapse, even if there are no repubs in power....and the left will continue believing it. IT IS THEIR RELIGION.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    What I find disheartening is that (according to most recent poll I saw) 36% of people think Biden is doing a good job. An actual cohort of people that think that the current state of the union - illegals, inflation, crime, supply shortages and all - is superior to having a president that speaks, according to their opinion, rudely. This is why fraud can take place with impunity. There are too many people that have no substantive attachment to objective reality and sustainable, practicable values.

EDIT: I forgot to mention Afghanistan.

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    That is why I voted for Biden. Trump's behavior, while normal in the past, is now judged unacceptable. I want my countries leader to be the most openly corrupt president and likely pedophile. Makes me proud how righteous I now feel and how I feel is everything. Hell, even the entire administration is incompetent and corrupt. FEELINGS are the most important thing in picking leadership.

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    That is why I voted for Biden. Trump's behavior, while normal in the past, is now judged unacceptable. I want my countries leader to be the most openly corrupt president and likely pedophile. Makes me proud how righteous I now feel and how I feel is everything. Hell, even the entire administration is incompetent and corrupt. FEELINGS are the most important thing in picking leadership.

If feelings matter, where were thier feelings for our personnel in Afghanistan and girls that have to use restrooms that allow perverts?

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    Only my feelings matter. Who cares about them ? I am OK with perverts. That's why my Big Guy is importing them by the thousands. Y'all will no longer lock me up for "behavior". My party is the one for criminals, poor personal choices, and not only no education, but anti education. Yes- going to school make you dumber the longer you attend. My party did that and you suckers pay for it. Merit is for suckers. Only place merit is proven is the battlefield and my peeps will never be near it. So, just shut up, pay for everthing and let me and my peeps do whatever because we are governed by our feelings and not rational thought. Pretty soon, we will stamp out rational thought, so get in touch with my Feelings sonn. OK ?

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I'm guessing (hoping?) he meant to use purple...

If I am honest, I would say that I liked Trump, warts and all. He could have done much better. Have pretty much 0 faith in a good political outcome going forward. At this point, I only trust that God can help those that still believe in Him.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When something is about ready to blow up and take everyone with them, do you want a really sweet disposition, smooth talker that is incompetent? Or will a rough talking, totally competent man that cares nothing about the feelings of the enemy be a better choice?

The way he was hatefully attacked 24/7 and still able to complete goals for the good of the Citizens, proved that President Trump had more social stamina than any 10 of us. If I was that wealthy and powerful and under that kind of pressure from the nitwits, I am not sure I could be patient with the fools attacking me. If he hurt the feelings of the childish and foolish, so what, learn to wear big boy britches. Saving the Constitution and the Countries citizens is serious business.

Look at how the clinton crime syndicate dealt with anyone they even thought was a threat. Trump responded to mean tweets with mean tweets, big deal.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    What I find disheartening is that (according to most recent poll I saw) 36% of people think Biden is doing a good job. An actual cohort of people that think that the current state of the union - illegals, inflation, crime, supply shortages and all - is superior to having a president that speaks, according to their opinion, rudely. This is why fraud can take place with impunity. There are too many people that have no substantive attachment to objective reality and sustainable, practicable values.

EDIT: I forgot to mention Afghanistan.
    The polls lie...they have been misleading for quite some time....cut that 36% in half and your probably in the ball park.

Top Bottom