• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Or saying it was unlawful implies it was in no way supported by the law or the constitution. Trump wanted to place himself above the law for selfish gain.
    The constitution lays out the procedures for contested elections, which should have been followed in this case. The founders must have thought something might happen to need them. The very fact these procedures exist implies that there are possibilities that are beyond the norms.

Again, post the law that was broken…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    He’s got it. He’s going to unleash the kraken one day! Just keep waiting! Just keep drinking the kook aid until it does come out.
    It is out there for any to see but alas, many do not want to see.

Current reports show that the tip of the iceberg was reported BEFORE the election to the FBI/DOJ, Barr knew, swept it under the rug. A NATIONAL organization, funded by the usual leftist sources and laundered through shell non-profits, turned in thousands of fraudulent voter applications in one small area of Michigan.

The locals wanted to file charges but as they “were set to press charges but referred case to FBI as part of larger probe”

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Im not a lawyer, so I ask this out of genuine curiosity:

Legally speaking, is the question whether or not Trump believed the election was stolen, or whether the average “Reasonable Person” would?

It is one of those points that doesn’t seem significant at first, but could make a real difference on how the case is argued and decided.

There are going to be a bunch of witnesses testifying that they knew the election was not stolen, and that they advised Trump accordingly. Only Trump knows if he really believe he won 2020, but a compelling case can be argued that a reasonable person faced with the same information would not.

fraud
    n. the intentional use of deceit, a trick or some dishonest means to deprive another of his/her/its money, property or a legal right

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Disinformation is a retarded word. In this context “spreading disinformation” implies a nefarious motive, which, if he believes the election was stolen, he’s “spreading” what he thinks is the truth. There isn’t a law against being delusional.
    Are you suggesting that everyone who believes the election is stolen is delusional?

Does your statement further suggest that everyone who denies the election was stolen is a stable, non-delusional human?

Does your observation include other topics; such as climate change, UFO’s and more?

Just how many delusional humans are there? I ask you because you seemingly are the almighty smart one who may actually be the only sane person on this planet.

Am I delusional to believe you are not delusional? Oh mighty one, open my eyes to see your non-delusional ways.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    As I come across individuals who fit the term “delusional”, I will post them here. I want to be sure we are in the know. I will call this list: “Jamil’s Delusional’s”

Feel free to add when you come across more:

1) Maxine Waters tried to overturn the 2016 election when she claimed President Trump stole it. She told people not to accept the results and she also instructed people to attack republicans at restaurants, grocery stores or wherever they are seen She should be arrested!

2) Stacey Abrams
    She denied the result then, and she will deny it again. We know this because, in her answer Monday night, she started laying the groundwork for denying the outcome this time, too, on the grounds of voter suppression. Then she said, “I will always acknowledge the outcome of elections.”

So Abrams is not promising to concede this time if she loses. She’s not promising to accept the outcome, as the moderator asked. She’s clearly saying that if she loses, she will “acknowledge,” as she did four years ago, that the state declared Kemp the winner — something any election denier can admit.

3) Hillary Clinton is being accused of being an "election denier" over her warning this week that "right-wing extremists already have a plan to literally steal the next presidential election."

Who can add to Jamil’s Delusional List?

Are you delusional?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It’s finally coming to trial though now.
    If he has the evidence I would think it will be presented.
    I think the judges in many if not all of these cases are hostile to Trump (that is one reason their jurisdiction would have been selected). I think they will do all possible to prevent delving into any actual evidence of fraud, but if the case turns on whether the election being stolen is true or not I'm not sure they will be able to stop that

It should be ... interesting ... in the China proverb sense

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    As I come across individuals who fit the term “delusional”, I will post them here. I want to be sure we are in the know. I will call this list: “Jamil’s Delusional’s”

Feel free to add when you come across more:

1) Maxine Waters tried to overturn the 2016 election when she claimed President Trump stole it. She told people not to accept the results and she also instructed people to attack republicans at restaurants, grocery stores or wherever they are seen She should be arrested!

2) Stacey Abrams
    She denied the result then, and she will deny it again. We know this because, in her answer Monday night, she started laying the groundwork for denying the outcome this time, too, on the grounds of voter suppression. Then she said, “I will always acknowledge the outcome of elections.”

So Abrams is not promising to concede this time if she loses. She’s not promising to accept the outcome, as the moderator asked. She’s clearly saying that if she loses, she will “acknowledge,” as she did four years ago, that the state declared Kemp the winner — something any election denier can admit.

3) Hillary Clinton is being accused of being an "election denier" over her warning this week that "right-wing extremists already have a plan to literally steal the next presidential election."

Who can add to Jamil’s Delusional List?

Are you delusional?
    We all already knew those people were delusional.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    Does anyone believe after all we have seen over the last 6+ years that if there was a way to rig the election and keep Trump from being President that they( the political elites) wouldn’t do it! Who here believes that we the (United States) have never interfered in foreign elections! I think we can all agree that there were a lot of irregularities in the 2020 election!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Or saying it was unlawful implies it was in no way supported by the law or the constitution. Trump wanted to place himself above the law for selfish gain.
    I think he thinks the election was stolen. I don’t think what he did was supported by law either. They’re charging him with a crime though. Because you think he did it because of selfishness he should get charged with a crime?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It wasn't unlawful.

In fact, right after the election they passed a law to make it illegal for the VP to do just that. Which is admission that it was lawful at the time.

Calling it an unlawful act is spreading disinformation.

That’s no proof at all. I wouldn’t call it an unlawful act. Saying Trump had no case is not the same thing as saying he broke the law. That’s the mistake the TDS’ers are making. They want it to be illegal. And now it is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump doesn’t have to prove election fraud. He only had to prove that in his mind he thought there was. I think he has proved that over and over. It’s all a bogus case against him and the American people. However the democrats have opened the door to have the court watch 12 Mules, and anything else mainstream media discarded. If they do that then all democrat jury will see and hear things they never saw or knew. But won’t be surprised when the democrat judges say they can’t use it in court.
    If I were on the jury, beyond reasonable doubt would mean they’d have to have more than a few credible witnesses hear him say first hand to the contrary of what Trump has said publicly. He’s been very consistent that the election was stolen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom