Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Did Tucker, DeSantis or Rammy jump on it at the beginning, or did they wait until the truth began to be revealed? For any of them to say "I told ya so", then they had to have said it at the beginning, and not with the benefit of hindsight. Monday morning quarterbacking is easy.
    They’re not saying “toldjah”. I’m saying, catch up dude. But he can’t, because he seems to like saying that he saved a million lives. What’s he gonna do? Admit he likely cost lives with the lockdowns?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They’re not saying “toldjah”. I’m saying, catch up dude. But he can’t, because he seems to like saying that he saved a million lives. What’s he gonna do? Admit he likely cost lives with the lockdowns?
    Well, I agree, but some seem to think they are saying "toldjah", and they didn't when it counted.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, I agree, but some seem to think they are saying "toldjah", and they didn't when it counted.
    At some point, they did say it. We’ve all said it. We’ve been saying for a couple of years now, some of the more skeptical INGOers for longer than that.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'll rag on him for saying it now, but not for saying it back then.
    I, for one, give people a pass for the first couple of months. But Trump gets my ire for the entire time because he refuses to acknowledge the mistakes. If he had or will in the future, I’ll lay off of him for the stuff like in that previous post. Until then though…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Your turn DD. :):
    He might have said it earlier than I did. As I recall it took a bit longer for me to come around and say it. Lockdowns. Masking. Vaccines. All more harm than good.
    Oh no, jamil replied out of order, so now this whole conversation is all messed up.

iu

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I, for one, give people a pass for the first couple of months. But Trump gets my ire for the entire time because he refuses to acknowledge the mistakes. If he had or will in the future, I’ll lay off of him for the stuff like in that previous post. Until then though…
    Did Bush II ever acknowledge there were no WMD?

Did Obama ever acknowledge that 1% growth doesn't cut it or that if Trayvon Martin could be his son then his son would be a thug

does Biden acknowledge he bailed Carter out on 'worst president ever'?

IDK, it's almost like there is no percentage in admitting mistakes

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Did Obama ever acknowledge that 1% growth doesn't cut it or that if Trayvon Martin could be his son then his son would be a thug

Actions speak louder than words. DeSantis followed the “science” and then when it became apparent the science was a lie, he changed directions. Trump has yet to do either—admit or change direction.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Actions speak louder than words. DeSantis followed the “science” and then when it became apparent the science was a lie, he changed directions. Trump has yet to do either—admit or change direction.
    He changed direction on the lockdowns. And wanted things to open back up. Democrats and some republicans fought to keep things closed down. I keep telling people Trump, like most presidents are narcissists, not going to get up and say they made mistakes, doesn’t mean they don’t know they did but not going to say it out loud because the other side will use it to show weakness. You want someone to admit mistakes find a good pastor of a church cause you won’t find it in a president.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

And all of those presidents sucked ass too.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Recently saw where judge Joe Brown talked about blacks unable to get loans to start a business. They were told go see a man called Trump. Trump would listen to them, draw a contract to be paid back in lump payoff with interest. Joe said he talked to many that when they went and handed the check to pay off the entire loan and interest as contract said. Trump would tear the check in half in front of them and say congrats now go run your business. Another story if a poor black woman who was homeless snuck into Trump tower and found an unfinished office and made a home in a back room. Seems it was couple years later she was found and authorities called in to remove her. Trump showed up and talked to the woman. Then said she had permission to live here as long as she wants. She said every week a person comes with flowers compliments of Trump. You don’t ever hear stories like this from any other president before or after.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They sure are sweating this one. Already conceding to Trump unless shenanigans are played.

Third indictment coming soon with a fourth in the wings will provide hugeeeee bumps for Trump.

First, what shenanigans were mentioned in the article? Second, do you think that Trump indictments have an unlimited “boost” effect? That 100% of the people are secretly Trump supporters but are only convinced through yet another indictment? Or, at what point do you suppose that successive indictments will fail to help Trump?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He changed direction on the lockdowns. And wanted things to open back up. Democrats and some republicans fought to keep things closed down. I keep telling people Trump, like most presidents are narcissists, not going to get up and say they made mistakes, doesn’t mean they don’t know they did but not going to say it out loud because the other side will use it to show weakness. You want someone to admit mistakes find a good pastor of a church cause you won’t find it in a president.
    Except...he has not shown by word or deed. He's still bragging about his "accomplishment". I could buy into what you seem to be implying if he just quit bragging about his efforts. Trump is all about the deal. He believes he made one or more stupendous deals to get the vaccines done, the spending started, the medical establishment to stop evictions, etc. He sees those as real accomplishments rather than mistakes because he doesn't distance himself from them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom