Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have done this. I have described my concerns about Trumps less than stellar behavior while at the same time making the case that Trump's policy results were good for the country when he was in office despite his less than stellar personal behavior.

I would also point out to those other individuals that Biden and his whole family have less than stellar personal integrity issue plus his policy results thus far are worse for the country.

I think where the MSM comes into play is that they intentionally focus on Trump's flaws and deliberately suppress Biden's flaws of which there are many and by doing so they are doing the country a great disservice because thus far Biden is leading us all down the path of ruination as a nation.

There is not much you can do about the media, other than not help give them talking points with loud course dissention of our side.

You should consider checking your own rhetoric, that might might well be disillusioning others who would otherwise be with us. For the same way that you would like for Trump to temper his mean tweets, you should do the same with your own talk about the situation. People read your words and base their presumptions on such. Are they determining from your words that Liz Cheney may be right in her nevertrumping? That Mit Romney would be a better candidate for president than Trump?

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Who do you recommend? Who else is out there that can withstand the arrows of the swamp? Who do you trust to not fall apart and become a RINO in office? Since humans are imperfect the new choice will also be shown to have “baggage”, how will that be different?

I think anyone that gets all upset over Trump’s personality has been manipulated by the propaganda machine. It is odd that so many say the same words that were perpetuated by the media propaganda machine.
    @Ingomike, don’t get me wrong here, I am unable to provide a solution as to who. I am simply saying that I fear Trump has so much controversy around him that we may end up right back into the crap we are in today. Whom ever it may be, it will take 2 terms to fix the mess made by the current debacle administration.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There is not much you can do about the media, other than not help give them talking points with loud course dissention of our side.

You should consider checking your own rhetoric, that might might well be disillusioning others who would otherwise be with us. For the same way that you would like for Trump to temper his mean tweets, you should do the same with your own talk about the situation. People read your words and base their presumptions on such. Are they determining from your words that Liz Cheney may be right in her nevertrumping? That Mit Romney would be a better candidate for president than Trump?

Oh, I wholeheartedly agree that we should be focusing on Trump's policies that are better for the nation over Biden's and set aside any personal issues over less than stellar behavior. I think we all need to agree on that. Focus on discussing policy because in the end that's all that really matters for the well-being of the nation.

Do you hear me all of you outsiders in the lurkasphere that are reading my posts?

I want policy results that are good for this country. Trump has proven that his policies were on the right track. Biden has thus far proven that his policies are not.

There is no denying that.

Last edited:

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    The main thing i am seeing now is if a Republican gets into the presidency in 2024 they are stepping into one heck of a SH$&HOLE, it will take years to undo all the damage done by this present administration, and as a people we will need to be strong and accept and support the issues it will bring to get it straightened out, one first step is to get communism and the woke out of schools, colleges,and big business! Major corporations need to stay out of politics also.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We have some time to see how things go before 2024, if they get a lot worse I could see Trump winning even if he does unite the left because "left" won't be a good name tag to be wearing.

Shave another 10K off the Dow, double the price of gas and groceries again, bring back Paul Volker interest rates, the economy is finished. People will be through with the left, unless the left decides to run the country at the point of a bayonet or gun.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Oh and one more thing. Maybe Trump should be checking his own rhetoric that might well be leading to the disillusionment of others that might otherwise be with us. I think that is the biggest beef a lot of us have.

We want Trump to drop the rhetoric and focus on policy that has proven to be in the best interest of this country over Biden's policy and just maybe he will gain the votes of the disillusioned that we need. He plays a big part in it as well. It's ultimately up to him.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    What is incredibly funny is the fact Trump was hand selected by the media machine to **** conservatives, getting Trump the nomination was supposed to make the election a coronation of HRC. There was no way Trump could connect to conservatives, no way. Then when he started to gain traction they just pulled out the magic p***y tape and sink the ship. Trump was a major media propaganda machine fail.
    That was so true and the funniest part of the whole thing.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Oh and one more thing. Maybe Trump should be checking his own rhetoric that might well be leading to the disillusionment of others that might otherwise be with us. I think that is the biggest beef a lot of us have.

We want Trump to drop the rhetoric and focus on policy that has proven to be in the best interest of this country and just maybe he will gain the votes of the disillusioned that we need. He plays a big part in it as well. It's ultimately up to him.
    That was always his biggest issue. If he had shut his pie hole a bit, they wouldn't have been able to win the election, cheat or not.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Suggestions as to who? How they get through the gauntlet? And that they will govern as a conservative?
    The question is much more who would be willing.

I just find it funny that people throw around RINO all the time and talk about wanting conservatives in power, while talking about Trump. He was never a conservative, especially fiscally.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So, you don't believe that Trump has major flaws when it comes to personal integrity issues. Those are all made up by MSM propaganda?
    Did I say that? They are exaggerated and propagandized. I wonder what you or I would look like if we put under the scrutiny Trump has been.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I would also point out to those other individuals that Biden and his whole family have less than stellar personal integrity issue and on top of that his policy results thus far are worse for the country.
    Again, the language of the propagandists. Bidet and his family are traitorous criminals, I assure you Trump is not or they would have buried him with it…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That was always his biggest issue. If he had shut his pie hole a bit, they wouldn't have been able to win the election, cheat or not.
    I think so. Trump contributed resources for the MSM to draw on with what came out of his Big Mac hole sometimes.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    as a people we will need to be strong and accept and support the issues it will bring to get it straightened out, one first step is to get communism and the woke out of schools, colleges,and big business! Major corporations need to stay out of politics also.
    This! It is on us to clean this up, not the President.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Again, the language of the propagandists. Bidet and his family are traitorous criminals, I assure you Trump is not or they would have buried him with it…
    That's my whole point. Biden and his whole family are filled with unsavory characters and his policies suck to boot. Yet the MSM focuses on making Trump out to be the biggest dirtbag while ignoring his positive policy results. I recognize why the MSM is doing so. They refuse to hold their guy accountable for political purposes and I am calling them out on it because their dishonest practices are detrimental to the nation.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Without his fighting back by running his “pie hole” he would not have won in the first place.
    It wasn't his "fighting". It was the childish need to be considered the best, and the apparent need to have his ass kissed by his staff. It was also his juvenile way of trying to bully people. None of that was spin, it was his words.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

We want Trump to drop the rhetoric and focus on policy that has proven to be in the best interest of this country over Biden's policy and just maybe he will gain the votes of the disillusioned that we need. He plays a big part in it as well. It's ultimately up to him.

:nono:

again-there-you-go-again.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh I'm not allowed to speak my mind now because you are afraid that others might be lurking and see it. Why don't you tell me where in my comment that I was wrong? That is unless you don't have the guts to admit that maybe I might be right for fear that others might see you.

Simple question. Am I right or am I wrong? or should I just expect a non committal response of "no comment"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom