• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    @BugI02 Hey Bug. Trump is breaking bad on your beloved Governor.

1704022182005.png

Former President Donald Trump criticized Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine on Saturday for striking down legislation that would have restricted the medical care of transgender minors and banned transgender girls from female sports.

"DeWine has fallen to the Radical Left. No wonder he gets loudly booed in Ohio every time I introduce him at Rallies, but I won’t be introducing him any more. I’m finished with this 'stiff.' What was he thinking," Trump posted on Truth Social. "The bill would have stopped child mutilation, and prevented men from playing in women’s sports. Legislature will hopefully overturn. Do it FAST!!!”

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What’s wrong with a president enriching himself with public funds? Corrupt? No. That’s not corrupt at all. As president he can do everything. Wipe his butt with classified documents. Write EO’s that change laws passed by congress. Spend money not approved by congress.
    It’s great to be the king!

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    It doesn't matter what the people think ultimately, this is a matter of scaring those further up the foodchain about the consequences.

Remember how everyone was scared of using the nuclear option, because it would snowball with both sides using it? That's the path towards getting us back to normal, generating circumstances that cause the opponent to cooperate rather than act unilaterally. It requires doing things that may feel morally wrong to you, but because the ends are so vital to our national interests and stability, it's necessary.

It does not matter how the media spins it, there's plenty of things they can cry all day about yet can't do anything about. A good example would be if we took the presidency and congress, to expand the courts and force through extremely far right candidates until the left is willing to compromise and cooperate. They'll whine and fight at first, just like we do, but eventually they'll be faced with the choice of becoming irrelevant or coming back to the table with some humility. The point is, you have to stand firm and hold out until they break.
    That sounds all well and good, but they know something that we all seem to forget:

They’re importing millions of new votes through an open border and have brain washed the youngest voting generations through MSM, SM, Government Schools, and every other medium to vote their way at a very high percentage.

Liberal parents produce liberal offspring almost assuredly, while Conservative parents are only batting 50-50, it seems.

We lost the ideological war because we didn’t infiltrate the communication infrastructures like the Left has over the last 100+ years.

They don’t need to win on their achievements or objective moral standards.

You have a majority of Gen Z who support literal terrorist organizations because their puppet masters tell them so.

Next thing on the global elitist agenda will be a mark on your hand or forehead so you can’t buy or sell without one.

Prepare accordingly.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They’re importing millions of new votes through an open border and have brain washed the youngest voting generations through MSM, SM, Government Schools, and every other medium to vote their way at a very high percentage.

Future votes. But blue states don't need illegals to vote. Courts ruled that illegals get counted in the census, and that goes towards their congressional representation and their electoral power. So blue states don't need illegals to vote. They just need them counted. Blue states get more congress critters. More electoral college votes for POTUS.

And then once amnesty is signed into law, they'll be able to vote. So then import them into Red states to turn them blue.

Probably Republicans shipping illegals to blue states should rethink that strategy. But anyway, the only winning strategy is to get the border under control and stop the flow. If Democrats win another term, Texas should probably just act unilaterally and tell DC to go **** themselves. When the federal courts tell Texas to mind, Texas should just tell them to go **** themselves too. They can just have "**** all the way off" orgy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    @BugI02 Hey Bug. Trump is breaking bad on your beloved Governor.

View attachment 322346

Former President Donald Trump criticized Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine on Saturday for striking down legislation that would have restricted the medical care of transgender minors and banned transgender girls from female sports.

"DeWine has fallen to the Radical Left. No wonder he gets loudly booed in Ohio every time I introduce him at Rallies, but I won’t be introducing him any more. I’m finished with this 'stiff.' What was he thinking," Trump posted on Truth Social. "The bill would have stopped child mutilation, and prevented men from playing in women’s sports. Legislature will hopefully overturn. Do it FAST!!!”
    Did DeWine shiv Trump?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What’s wrong with a president enriching himself with public funds? Corrupt? No. That’s not corrupt at all. As president he can do everything. Wipe his butt with classified documents. Write EO’s that change laws passed by congress. Spend money not approved by congress.
    So, are you skipping over the part about forcing the feebs to participate in lowering crime in DC? Can the president direct the DC police? Can a president direct the Capitol police? I don't think so

Can a president direct the FBI? You betcha

I would make them stay in their current building without renovations and task them primarily with cleaning up DC. I would then strip them of some of their more far reaching investigative powers and distribute those to other agencies

Do you really think Vivek will really have the throw weight to shut down the FBI and the ATF? Isn't that like promising to balance the budget - both easy to say on the campaign trail but somehow it never gets done, because you need congress to be on board

Give me a candidate who, like many others, said on the campaign trail that he would move the US embassy to Jerusalem - and then did exactly what he said

And if you want radical things done, give him as many supportive legislators as you possibly can. Narrow margins just bring out the Romneys and McCains

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Do you really think Vivek will really have the throw weight to shut down the FBI and the ATF? Isn't that like promising to balance the budget - both easy to say on the campaign trail but somehow it never gets done, because you need congress to be on board
    about as much as i believe the swamp will be drained this time or Mexico will pay for the wall this time or the Russia Ukraine war will end in 24 hr.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, are you skipping over the part about forcing the feebs to participate in lowering crime in DC? Can the president direct the DC police? Can a president direct the Capitol police? I don't think so

I would make them stay in their current building without renovations and task them primarily with cleaning up DC. I would then strip them of some of their more far reaching investigative powers and distribute those to other agencies

Give me a candidate who, like many others, said on the campaign trail that he would move the US embassy to Jerusalem - and then did exactly what he said

And if you want radical things done, give him as many supportive legislators as you possibly can. Narrow margins just bring out the Romneys and McCains
    Vivek will not be President in 2024. I like what he says though.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Howbout moving the FBI headquarters to Jerusalem? That was a bonus unrelated point you made, but Trump did do that with the embassy, nonetheless.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Vivek will not be President in 2024. I like what he says though.
    Guess he'll have to wait until "28 to try and win a bid so he can liquidate the FBI and the ATF to finally hold them accountable for what happened on Ruby Ridge in 1992.

Trump doesn't care about that. He just wants to build the FBI a "Spectacular" new headquarters and work with his pals in the ATF to ban firearm accessories.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    about as much as i believe the swamp will be drained this time or Mexico will pay for the wall this time or the Russia Ukraine war will end in 24 hr.
    C'mon foz. Give Trump a chance will ya.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    C'mon foz. Give Trump a chance will ya.
    Well. I think many of us are. I'm willing to hold my nose for a vote against ClownWorld™. Spending hundreds of millions of dollars on a new FBI building, and having a president who's primary campaigning point seems to be revenge, but who at least ostensibly opposes ClownWorld™ is better than supporting Democrats who live in ClownWorld™ and want everyone else to live there too.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

It's always amusing watching you guys defend stupid :poop: he says.

Top Bottom