• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm reminded of TLex imploring 'What will it take to make you give up on Trump'. I wouldn't and I guess he fell on his pen and left INGO or something

Then Trump turned out to be pretty good at the actual governing thing

So then the ABTs decide to stage Little Bighorn 2.0 because of their unshakeable faith that the DeSantis cavalry is just over the hill. SMH

Perfection is the enemy of good enough
    Oh, heck. I’m not asking you not to vote for Trump. Who is? I’m pretty sure I’ll have to vote for him. I think it’s that, while you’re eager to vote for him, the fact that some of us feel like we have to hold our noses seems to trigger you.

The thing that’s predictable is that the Trump skeptics will call him out when he says/does something stupid, and the ardent Trumpers will spend all their mental skills, or even change formerly held positions just to make Trump right about it.

You guys held the position that the covid vaccines didn’t do ****, and even harmed people; that lockdowns were wrong and unconstitutional, but when Trump says he saved 100M lives, you guys flip, just so you don’t have to say Trump is wrong.

Another example. You guys have been anti-FBI. Defund them. Dismantle them. Trump wants to build them a new building so he can give his buddy the contract, and suddenly you’re all for it. I think Ramaswamy has the right policy re: FBI.

Y’all would rather be inconsistent on positions than ever disagree with Trump. You’re not being oppressed. No one is pressuring you to switch candidates. We just notice this is happening predictably.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Oh, heck. I’m not asking you not to vote for Trump. Who is? I’m pretty sure I’ll have to vote for him. I think it’s that, while you’re eager to vote for him, the fact that some of us feel like we have to hold our noses seems to trigger you.

The thing that’s predictable is that the Trump skeptics will call him out when he says/does something stupid, and the ardent Trumpers will spend all their mental skills, or even change formerly held positions just to make Trump right about it.

You guys held the position that the covid vaccines didn’t do ****, and even harmed people; that lockdowns were wrong and unconstitutional, but when Trump says he saved 100M lives, you guys flip, just so you don’t have to say Trump is wrong.

Another example. You guys have been anti-FBI. Defund them. Dismantle them. Trump wants to build them a new building so he can give his buddy the contract, and suddenly you’re all for it. I think Ramaswamy has the right policy re: FBI.

Y’all would rather be inconsistent on positions than ever disagree with Trump. You’re not being oppressed. No one is pressuring you to switch candidates. We just notice this is happening predictably.
    I read this whole post before liking!

I have kept my NY resolution!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I can manipulate a photo to make it look like I want too. From this.

1704150643655.png

To this. He looks like Roger Moore 007 in my pic. "Grabapu**y"

trump 2.png

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Lol- even Trumps people knew it was bad.

The real one-
    1704151117023.png
    The real one isn't flattering at all. Also, was only cropped to emphasize the point that he is too old.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

The real one-
    View attachment 322758
    The real one isn't flattering at all. Also, was only cropped to emphasize the point that he is too old.

That exposure is still way out of whack and washed out. Look at the background. Not natural colors.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The real one-
    View attachment 322758

Both photos look heavily edited. The former obviously over-wrinkled Trump. Tha latter obviously removed wrinkles. Trump is 77. In all the photos I’ve seen he looks like he’s probably 77.

Reactions: KG1

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Both photos look heavily edited. The former obviously over-wrinkled Trump. Tha latter obviously removed wrinkles. Trump is 77. In all the photos I’ve seen he looks like he’s probably 77.
    The former is the picture.….

The latter is how they covered up the picture.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I pretty much only post in here to defend Trump from a constant drumbeat of criticism (and point out that you're full of ****), some small bit of it deserved

If that triggers you so badly that you have to drag out character assassination for anyone who won't roll over, then just stop. Then I will have nothing to post about in this thread

The inane 'Desantis would be the bestest president ever' thread, when he can't even run a coherent or successful campaign and is about as likable as dog**** stuck to a deeply treaded sole, is another story

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    706a4c886cef1bde6787b345dd4b2c3f.gif

bidet 2024

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I pretty much only post in here to defend Trump from a constant drumbeat of criticism (and point out that you're full of ****), some small bit of it deserved

If that triggers you so badly that you have to drag out character assassination for anyone who won't roll over, then just stop. Then I will have nothing to post about in this thread

The inane 'Desantis would be the bestest president ever' thread, when he can't even run a coherent or successful campaign and is about as likable as dog**** stuck to a deeply treaded sole, is another story
    You keep talking about DeSantis. No one else is other than a couple of never-trumpers. I didn’t assassinate anyone’s character. I just laid out what I see.

Why is it so hard to admit the things that are obviously true? Does it hurt to say “I disagree with Trump on that.” That acknowledgement stops the back and forth.

I thought DeSantis would pan out. He’s done some idiotic ****. At this point I can’t be sure I’ll even vote for him. Reality is what it is. I can’t stop it by denying it. I might as well acknowledge the reality of it and move on. I just don’t get why that is so hard for the ardent Trump supporters to do.

You keep saying perfection is the enemy of good enough. That’s absolutely true. It’s a principle I believe in. It’s just not applicable to what’s happening here. I just want Trump to stop making unforced errors. He doesn’t need to be perfect.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Look behind you
    Cropped out is his dumb lawyer who is in the entourage. Looking as young as Biden.
    View attachment 322717
    Pretty sure that's not a photograph.
    Photo has been color washed out, just post a real photo for *hits sake. Let's see the original.

President Trump looks really good compared to bidet, without having had the cosmetic surgery,
    hair plugs, face lift and botox upkeep that bidet has had, as well as the drugs to keep him lucid.
    Yep, it's pretty obvious.That's what I was getting at. It's why I asked him to show his "dumb lawyer" and the others that he cropped out to see how they look. Bet it's not so good either.

Maybe I watch too many old westerns that aired before I was born, but even I can recognize Matt Dillon from a mile away

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

In November 2020, former President Donald Trump asserted that voter fraud had altered the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. The day after the election, his campaign hired an expert in voter data to attempt to prove Trump’s allegations and put him back in the White House.

I am the expert who was hired by the Trump campaign.

Ken Block owns Simpatico Software Systems and is the author of "Disproven: My Unbiased Search for Voter Fraud for the Trump Campaign, the Data That Shows Why He Lost, and How We Can Improve Our Elections,"

The findings of my company’s in-depth analysis are detailed in the depositions taken by the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol. The transcripts show that the campaign found no evidence of voter fraud sufficient to change the outcome of any election. That message was communicated directly to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Our findings have also been subpoenaed by special counsel Jack Smith’s federal investigation and Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ investigation in Georgia. Those emails and documents show that the voter data available to the campaign contained no evidence of large-scale voter fraud based on data mining and fraud analytics.

More important, claims of voter fraud made by others were verified as false, including proof of why those claims were disproven.

There were also small numbers of deceased voters. Still, nothing emerged that could provide a solid basis for a legal challenge to an election result in any of the states we evaluated.

Additional legal hurdles beyond solid evidence of fraud stand in the way of any effort to overturn or negate an election result through our legal system.

What these claims don’t take into account is that voter fraud is detectable, quantifiable and verifiable. I have yet to see anyone offer up “evidence” of voter fraud from the 2020 election that provides these three things.

My company’s contract with the campaign obligated us to deliver evidence of voter fraud that could be defended in a court of law. The small amount of voter fraud I found was bipartisan, with about as many Republicans casting duplicate votes as Democrats.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom