• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Please endeavor to wrap your head around a simple fact. I am not defending Eastman nor do I think he has the record of accomplishment that would have me accord him the status of expert anything. What I have a problem with is people saying Trump needs a lawyer with a Harvard or a Yale pedigree. The same caveat applies, just because they went to Harvard or Yale doesn't automatically endow them with that record of accomplishment. The old boy network likely makes it easier to get a job with a pricier firm but that says nothing about the ability of the individual. Obama or Jackson are the quintessential examples that a Harvard pedigree isn't all of that. They both leveraged their credentials to the max, but I wouldn't want either one to represent me in a legal matter if they had to rely on their smarts

Credentialism is a REALLY expensive participation trophy
    I agree with you about credentialism. I’m not aware if anyone suggesting that Trump’s lawyers must have the pedigree of specific law schools. I think the kind of pedigree needed to be called an expert has little to do with where they went to school. What did they accomplish? What did they do with their law degree? Some Ivey leaguer C student cruising through college on Dad’s dime, being offered undue opportunities, does not impact effective pedigree.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The right must stand up to the institutions and let them know that capitulating to the left is not acceptable and there are ramifications if they do.

While you were on INGO demanding CNN links to the election anomalies rather than demanding investigations, some of us were contributing funds to the fight, calling representatives, exposing the details to others the media did not want out.

You wanna show me the posts were I asked for CNN links? What I asked for was some evidence from people who don’t have a reason to lie about it. I mean, do you still believe in the CIA raid in Germany.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You wanna show me the posts were I asked for CNN links? What I asked for was some evidence from people who don’t have a reason to lie about it. I mean, do you still believe in the CIA raid in Germany.
    You wanted mainstream reporting, the CNN comment was was a sarcastic way of saying it. Just who would be that entity that does not have reason to lie about it? Sure as heck wouldn’t be the media that entered into a compact to NOT report election news damaging to the left.

I believe something happened in Germany, I believe the Generals that are now blackballed for saying it. It is reasonably well known that the CIA has the tools to affect election outcomes. With that said, the same powers that obtained fraudulent FISA warrants abstained from using those tools as well known as it is how much they hate Trump?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You wanted mainstream reporting
    wrong-donald-trump.gif

What I asked for was corroboration from a credible source. Apparently your mind took it from "credible source" to "mainstream".

, the CNN comment was was a sarcastic way of saying it. Just who would be that entity that does not have reason to lie about it? Sure as heck wouldn’t be the media that entered into a compact to NOT report election news damaging to the left.
    No disagreements there.

I believe something happened in Germany, I believe the Generals that are now blackballed for saying it. It is reasonably well known that the CIA has the tools to affect election outcomes. With that said, the same powers that obtained fraudulent FISA warrants abstained from using those tools as well known as it is how much they hate Trump?
    As far as I would take it, I'd say I would not be surprised if it were true. But I have no reason to believe it's true. You like to talk about normalcy bias. There's another type of bias that everyone has. My side is the good guys. They can't be wrong. They wouldn't lie to me.

Well. No they're not, yes they can, yes they would.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What the hell other course do you have? I don’t think it’s people like me trying to head off the cliff. You don’t think it’s you. So here we are. Everyone is a me too.

To play tit for tat, the same way it works in the wild, the same way geopolitics work, the same way evolution works.

If the left will burn down the courts for opposing them, then the right must be ready and willing to present the same level of escalation if their needs aren't met. Only by there being some degree of balance will there be any path towards reconciliation or civility. Until that happens, and is embraced and supported by the right at large, we're going in a singular direction off that cliff.

It's truly baffling to me that people don't understand this basic principle, when anyone moderately successful has to apply it throughout their life, whether social or business, to be successful.

Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    So what? It's not like they wanted Pence to throw out the Constititutionally Certified State Elector ballots, the REAL ones, the legitimate ones, the ones CERTIFIED BY THE STATES IN THE MANNER EACH LEGISLATURE DETERMINED, accept these FAKE ones instead where some dudes jusrt met in like a church basement.... and then what?

Declare Trump re-eelected? Lol!

Oh, wait, this is what they wanted to do.... and if you squint real hard, it's right there in the Constitution that they could... been htere all along dontcha know?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    To play tit for tat, the same way it works in the wild, the same way geopolitics work, the same way evolution works.

If the left will burn down the courts for opposing them, then the right must be ready and willing to present the same level of escalation if their needs aren't met. Only by there being some degree of balance will there be any path towards reconciliation or civility. Until that happens, and is embraced and supported by the right at large, we're going in a singular direction off that cliff.

It's truly baffling to me that people don't understand this basic principle, when anyone moderately successful has to apply it throughout their life, whether social or business, to be successful.
    Well, how that plays out, it’s been escalated to the point where a Blue state partisan **** has just unilaterally pulled Trump from the ballot. Courts should slap that down. But, at this point I think it’s time to make them live in the world they propose by having Red state SoS’s pull Biden from their ballot.

But it’s harder for people to get the right message when it’s red states doing it because corporate media would definitely uphold the Blue, and marginalize the Red.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Show me the post where I posted the recipe for Spanakopita or STFU..

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Please endeavor to wrap your head around a simple fact. I am not defending Eastman nor do I think he has the record of accomplishment that would have me accord him the status of expert anything.
    Credentialism much?

Do you then agree with myself and others that Guliani was puffing up Eastman at the J6 rally trying to sell him as a "preeminent constitutional scholar" apparently on the subject matter he was about to speak on.

You must given the fact that you would not accord him the status of expert anything. Guliani was presenting him as their expert. All I was suggesting is that perhaps he was their "expert" because he went along with their plan.

What you just said is in essence what several of us have been saying.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom