• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I realize it’s wishful thinking. Do you disagree?
    The people lining up to vote for Kuntala don’t give a flying **** about what you value. Kuntala could spit in a gold star family’s face and the Kuntalites would just cheer the disrespect shown to MAGA Nazis. So airing that ad 24/7 does nothing to sway the useful idiots who believe that they’re saving America from literally Hitler by voting for Kuntala.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The people lining up to vote for Kuntala don’t give a flying **** about what you value. Kuntala could spit in a gold star family’s face and the Kuntalites would just cheer the disrespect shown to MAGA Nazis. So airing that ad 24/7 does nothing to sway the useful idiots who believe that they’re saving America from literally Hitler by voting for Kuntala.
    Agreed, it would do nothing for the “Vote blue no matter who” crowd, but what about the uninformed voter?
    Most democrat voters I’ve known over the years aren’t the raving lunatics we see in the memes. They’re just ordinary people that don’t care about politics at all, and they think they are voting for the “good guys”.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I more dislike the cult of personality surrounding him more than he himself. To he followers he can do no wrong. No politician is right on everything yet his followers seem incapable of viewing him critically and decry anyone who takes a close look at him as infected with TDS.
    And you cannot fathom that is not an action but rather a reaction to those that say he can do no right…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'd really wish were could open up the GOP to legal immigrants since they, on a majority, hold to traditional Christian values.
    Those immigrants do hold Christian values but they do not generally have constitutional values which in governance I value higher. Jesus said render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s and unto God that which is God’s. They just have not been exposed and educated on those constitutional values and how they protect their Christian values…

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Those immigrants do hold Christian values but they do not generally have constitutional values which in governance I value higher. Jesus said render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s and unto God that which is God’s. They just have not been exposed and educated on those constitutional values and how they protect their Christian values…
    That's an interesting comment on values. Are you saying there are 2 sets of values?

Are you saying that in specific situations Christian values are superceded by other vslues?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    How TF such an East Coast elitist as Trump became adored by a crowd so set against elitism is amazing.

While I am not a fan of Trump, one cannot deny how much he is despised by the central state and deep state. At every turn he is attacked by both wings of the uniparty. The fbi interferes with his campaigns. State endlessly attempts to use "lawfare" to suppress him. When none of that works, state attempts to kill him.

I wonder why they despise Trump so much.

What does he know that state does not want citizen to know?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've often asked if it's the man or the message. I think Trump wanted to run for president, saw the message and picked it up. It fit his in your face style, and people who believe in the message embraced him.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I've often asked if it's the man or the message. I think Trump wanted to run for president, saw the message and picked it up. It fit his in your face style, and people who believe in the message embraced him.
    Go back and read what Trump was saying in the 80’s about trade imbalances and international relations. He may have done your point on some issues but not his core America first, as long as I have known of him he espoused AF principles…

Top Bottom