• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    With so many RINO's and just plain out Never Trumpers out there. I'm sorry but I have no faith that it could possible make some kind of difference. We all know the dems will do anything to gain more power. And a lot of republicans has handed it to them in recent past.
    With you on this. If CNN calls the race, nothing else will matter. Including "poll watchers." Their media coverage will consist of being summarily dismissed as "sore losers" at the bottom of page 6.

And in the event they do manage to gain traction, don't forget John Roberts is still out there. Ever mindful of his place on the "right side of history," he'll have his Cross pen in hand, ready to throw the white flag faster than you can say furious.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    With the physical absence of the top two people in the executive branch from their respective jobs I'm surprised Trump isn't beating the media over the head with the question who has run Bartertown the last 3.5 years. I'd be asking at every event where they are about if they care who is really running the country.

Back in 1981 when Regan was shot you heard constantly about the concern over whether it was Al Haig or George Bush running things even for a short time, now it's like they don't want to know or don't care at all. This has been going on for 3.5 years, who is the man behind the curtain? He's certainly made plenty of bad decisions. Will he still be running things when Kamala is elected?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    With the physical absence of the top two people in the executive branch from their respective jobs I'm surprised Trump isn't beating the media over the head with the question who has run Bartertown the last 3.5 years. I'd be asking at every event where they are about if they care who is really running the country.

Back in 1981 when Regan was shot you heard constantly about the concern over whether it was Al Haig or George Bush running things even for a short time, now it's like they don't want to know or don't care at all. This has been going on for 3.5 years, who is the man behind the curtain? He's certainly made plenty of bad decisions. Will he still be running things when Kamala is elected?
    "Whoes been running Bartertown...?"

That there's comic gold Jerry!

And unfortunately the answer has the initials of B.H.O.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

The fact that her descendant owned slaves is not something you can hold against her. It has nothing to do with her. :dunno:

She's a terrible politician. You don't need to look in the past to find numerous reasons to not vote for her.

Put her in jail for the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal that killed 13 US service members ... not because her ancestor owned slaves (like most founding fathers).

Top Bottom