• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    His summation at the bottom of the article wasn't all that encouraging though.
    It only lacks in encouragement if you don't understand the context. At this point in the 2016 and 2020 races Trump was consistently polling behind his opponent by 4-6% or more in almost every poll. Kamala is not doing nearly as well currently as Clinton in '16 or Biden in '20 despite all the hype, media promotion, and still being in the honeymoon phase. Even worse for her, the pollsters are apparently having to work pretty hard to even produce the paltry results they are showing for her.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It only lacks in encouragement if you don't understand the context. At this point in the 2016 and 2020 races Trump was consistently polling behind his opponent by 4-6% or more in almost every poll. Kamala is not doing nearly as well currently as Clinton in '16 or Biden in '20 despite all the hype, media promotion, and still being in the honeymoon phase. Even worse for her, the pollsters are apparently having to work pretty hard to even produce the paltry results they are showing for her.
    Please don’t bog down the narrative with facts…

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Seems like a day late and a dollar short for the RNC to sue Michigan for hiring 2300 democrats and only 300 republicans for poll work.

But buried in the article is the fact that the RNC had a goal of getting 100,000 poll watchers for election integrity in swing states.

They have 150,000 lined up.

The whole election is likely going to be decided by 5-7 states and specific precincts within those states.

We know what to look for this time around.

This could be good. People being watched are less likely to cheat.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Seems like a day late and a dollar short for the RNC to sue Michigan for hiring 2300 democrats and only 300 republicans for poll work.

But buried in the article is the fact that the RNC had a goal of getting 100,000 poll watchers for election integrity in swing states.

The whole election is likely going to be decided by 5-7 states and specific precincts within those states.

I hope so, but I think people likely to cheat will hire antifa goons to disrupt the watchers.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country

One of the most valuable posts in the entire Political Discussion Forum.

Republican Poll Workers keeping integrity in PA, MI, WI, GA, AZ and NV districts is the entire ball game.

Kemp (GA) and Lombardo (NV) are the only Republican Governors.

Raffensperger (GA) and Schmidt (PA) are the only Republican Secretaries of State.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    One of the most valuable posts in the entire Political Discussion Forum.

Republican Poll Workers keeping integrity in PA, MI, WI, GA, AZ and NV districts is the entire ball game.

Kemp (GA) and Lombardo (NV) are the only Republican Governors.

Raffensperger (GA) and Schmidt (PA) are the only Republican Secretaries of State.
    With so many RINO's and just plain out Never Trumpers out there. I'm sorry but I have no faith that it could possible make some kind of difference. We all know the dems will do anything to gain more power. And a lot of republicans has handed it to them in recent past.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    With so many RINO's and just plain out Never Trumpers out there. I'm sorry but I have no faith that it could possible make some kind of difference. We all know the dems will do anything to gain more power. And a lot of republicans has handed it to them in recent past.
    "We all know the politicians will do anything to gain more power."

FIFY.

jmil

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Brazil
    I think Trump picked Vance because he likes him. There's not really any strategic reason other than that he's smart for an Ohio State grad, a pretty good debater. Often presidential candidates choose a running mate from a key battle ground state believing that picking someone from that state will bring in more votes. There are other strategies as well.

I don't really see it as a strategic move. I think Trump feels like he's going to win, so he just picked who he wants.
    I personally think Vance is a great pick
    Not only does it help POSSIBLY pick up a battleground state be he is a self made man he connects well with most of us common folk he is someone kids could look up to he supports the constitution in its entirety and thus far he seems to always be at least a half a step ahead of the media and their narrative oriented questions. I don’t know maybe I just have high hopes for a VP but so far and in my opinion he has already bested the current VP who has had almost 4 years to do something. If he stays himself and doesn’t get polluted by the swap I see a potential presidential candidate. But hay what do i know I’m just a plumber.

Top Bottom