• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We know nothing about this has been random.

Its completely orchestrated and won’t change how 97% of Americans will vote.

Does this influence 2-3% of our retarded electorate to vote against DJT?

That has been the only goal all along.

Wait, I thought influencing an election was illegal…
    Everything we have seen says his supporter will go up, particularly in minority communities…

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Oh it's going to be "convicted felon Donald Trump" every single time they mention him.

I prefer Felonious Trump…it has a certain jazzy ring to it.

Used to be "Mr. Trump", even though the correct title is PRESIDENT Trump, the way we refer to all PRESIDENTS.

Lol…search “Obama” on this forum If you really believe what you just posted.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Interesting read.

Interesting but I think Trump is going to jail, I have thought that for months.

This is what the Democrat party wants and they will get it. Sentencing a week before the Republican Convention is no coincidence.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    May want to keep it well between the ditches this evening.
    I’m sure the few of them will be gloating all night stirring up ****. I have no doubt of that in my mind.

As for the topic at hand… it’s about to get ugly. We think we’ve seen ugly the last 12 years but that’s just the tip of the sword. They will be on a full out blitz for any and every right minded American. They have the doj bought and paid for, every alphabet agency gunning for conservatives, media outlets and they have complete control of the playing field.

It’s going to be a long 4 years

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I’m sure the few of them will be gloating all night stirring up ****. I have no doubt of that in my mind.

As for the topic at hand… it’s about to get ugly. We think we’ve seen ugly the last 12 years but that’s just the tip of the sword. They will be on a full out blitz for any and every right minded American. They have the doj bought and paid for, every alphabet agency gunning for conservatives, media outlets and they have complete control of the playing field.

It’s going to be a long 4 years
    The staff is riding herd on a range soaked in napalm this evening. Trying to keep matches from being struck.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana

This is what the Democrat party wants and they will get it. Sentencing a week before the Republican Convention is no coincidence.
    I see that happening to, whats interesting about the artical is that still doesn't stop him from running and winning.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Jailing Trump is all they have left. The trial didn't impact polls much. They had to get a conviction--doesn't matter if it's overturned on appeal--they need a conviction now, so they can jail him before the election. Then hope like hell they'll discourage Trump voters.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I see that happening to, whats interesting about the artical is that still doesn't stop him from running and winning.
    So then there is the next step so he won’t be here to win. It’s time Americans stop playing games and realize the democrat party hates our Country. Yet we still want to be friends with these people thinking we can live in peace. I’m disgusted I have family that go to church, Disney land, love their children and blindly vote democrat every chance they get. It’s like watching people vote for Charles Manson instead of Mr. Roger’s to babysit their kids. Unsound minds.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    So then there is the next step so he won’t be here to win. It’s time Americans stop playing games and realize the democrat party hates our Country. Yet we still want to be friends with these people thinking we can live in peace. I’m disgusted I have family that go to church, Disney land, love their children and blindly vote democrat every chance they get. It’s like watching people vote for Charles Manson instead of Mr. Roger’s to babysit their kids. Unsound minds.
    I'm in the same boat with family members. I believe 90% of the democrat party is comprised of communists and about 50% of the republicans are also. And are hell bent on destroying this country so they can rule over us. I am under no illusion that politicians are friends. Obama is the very cause that I will never vote democrat from his first term till I die. He scared me during the first debates and I made up my mind that if he got elected than you will never be able to have faith in any other democrat candidate. So far I have been right. And I am a life long independent.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Oh it's going to be "convicted felon Donald Trump" every single time they mention him.

Used to be "Mr. Trump", even though the correct title is PRESIDENT Trump, the way we refer to all PRESIDENTS.
    Not biden, ever. I refer to him as DA biden when ever I say his name. You have to have a government deserving of respect before it is given by the citizens.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom