• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ok. So dutifully add this to the list of "Government stuff nobody in Government will ever be held accountable for." Nobody cares.

Newsflash: most of your countrymen are anxious cowards. Take the "L" and move TF on.
    No…I think I’ll keep beating this particular drum, if that’s ok with you.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

She’s got a point about some of those. But I don’t know how serious he is about some of it. The flying car thing is kinda nutty. I don’t think, or I hope that’s not a serious goal. I wouldn’t mind government halting funding for EV’s. It should be a market thing. Either it’s profitable or it isn’t. But, I don’t know what is meant by “ending EV’s”, or if that’s actually even a goal. If it is, Trump should stay the **** out of it. As government shouldn’t help create markets, they shouldn’t try to kill them either.

The school prayer thing is not something needed in schools.

Deploying the national guard to “woke cities”? If it’s part of the initiative to counter the woke DA’s I like where his head is, but that’s not gonna happen.

The “Freedom Cities” are a nutty idea. He’s probably not serious about that. If he is :rolleyes:

American University is a dumb idea. We don’t need a federal public university. I think we should kill the idea of universities altogether. Replace it with a different, less institutionalized model.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There’s no such thing as group guilt. This is the dynamic of living with 100s of millions of individuals.
    Strictly speaking. God judges us individually but he has brought judgement on entire nations. The majority of voters, and I’m not not including myself, has brought this on. We deserve it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This^^^ When God deems an entire people have turned away from righteousness the results can be ... uncomfortable in the extreme

We know how the war between good and evil ends, but there can be a lot of pain and suffering for a lot of people between now and then

We have to fulfill the book

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This^^^ When God deems an entire people have turned away from righteousness the results can be ... uncomfortable in the extreme

We know how the war between good and evil ends, but there can be a lot of pain and suffering for a lot of people between now and then

We have to fulfill the book
    We just need 10!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Strictly speaking. God judges us individually but he has brought judgement on entire nations. The majority of voters, and I’m not not including myself, has brought this on. We deserve it.
    We're probably not going to agree on that then because, though we both arrive at similar conclusions on many issues, we both have a completely different bases for our worldviews. I only deserve blame for what I have done wrong. There is no collective guilt. Strictly speaking. I suppose a sports team can have a sort of collective guilt to the extent that the individuals have failed as a team. Even then, on an individual basis, some team members could have done their jobs masterfully, some didn't, and the result is a team failure.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who would have thunk?

I remember that being reported at the time. I don't see why there's a controversy about it after the fact other than it would tend to cast doubt on the "insurrection" narrative if the person they're accusing of doing the "insurrecting" asked for help to prevent such things. .

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I remember that being reported at the time. I don't see why there's a controversy about it after the fact other than it would tend to cast doubt on the "insurrection" narrative if the person they're accusing of doing the "insurrecting" asked for help to prevent such things. .
    That's exactly why it's controversial. The J6 committee suppressed evidence. They should be tried for obstruction of justice.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom