• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't know why there's a need to forgive, or excuse it. I can be principled and pragmatic simultaneously. At this point Trump isn't doing it out of ignorance. Unless he's willfully ignorant. He has access to all the same information we do. He can't about face on it because he likes to tell everyone what a great person he is.

In a choice between Biden and Trump I'll go with Trump. And I don't have to forgive him for sucking donkey ass on that issue to do so.
    Right, I agree he should back off of it now. I was speaking about at the time, when very little was known about covid.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He’s still bragging about it and complaining he didn’t get enough credit. Still. Just the other day there was a clip. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Republicans have demonstrated having Trump back is the top priority even though he completely **** the bed his last year in office.
    Again, I don't think it's ignorance at this point. How can a guy like Trump give up on a bragging point like "I saved millions of lives!" And it isn't just that. It would be an admission that it was a failure.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yeah. I don't fault him at all for that. I think most people if they were president would have gone with the "experts".
    I think I read where the CDC is recommending the 9th booster shots now…when it comes to the poison pokes and the deaths and disabilities they’ve caused, what would be different if Trump had won in 2020?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think I read where the CDC is recommending the 9th booster shots now…what would be different if Trump had won in 2020?
    The difference would be, at first we knew nothing about covid. People were washing their groceries, for **** sake! I can give Trump a pass on being conned on vaccines. I'm not sure I can think of any of the presidential candidates from 2016 that would not have been.

We've learned a lot about covid, vaccines, masking, lockdowns. And the pass has expired. I guess we don't have any other choice at this point but to hope there isn't another pandemic soon, because Trump will just do the same thing, chasing that hero button.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The difference would be, at first we knew nothing about covid. People were washing their groceries, for **** sake! I can give Trump a pass on being conned on vaccines. I'm not sure I can think of any of the presidential candidates from 2016 that would not have been.

We've learned a lot about covid, vaccines, masking, lockdowns. And the pass has expired. I guess we don't have any other choice at this point but to hope there isn't another pandemic soon, because Trump will just do the same thing, chasing that hero button.
    Chasing that hero button…that’s good.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I hope he is the savior the Trump fans think he is.
    Have you prayed about it?

I have a strong feeling that this is right, but I also was fallen away for decades and have trouble stilling my mind enough to know what He wants. I certainly could be proceeding down a blind alley, but I don't get the folks who will turn to almost any option besides Trump. Maybe DeSantis just wasn't/isn't meant to be. At any other time we would be ecstatic to have a candidate who is as strong as he is with the bedrock support that he has

I'm sorry, I just have to disagree with you; completely

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I've always looked at the covid crisis as a slower moving, higher stakes version of the rail crash in Palestine.

At Palestine technically savvy people, who understood vinyl chloride, showed up and knew there were no good choices, only various levels of bad. They decided to burn the vinyl chloride rather than wait around for it to accumulate and go off like a very large thermobaric bomb, likely killing the decision makers themselves along with erasing the town.

With covid the only people who really understood anything about the virus were those that made it, and they weren't talking. People made decisions with what info they had because the stakes were high, again no good choices. We'll probably never know who knew what at any particular time because money entered into the decision, something that happens when you have more time to make a decision.

Tackling part of the problem by up scaling the production of respirators was a good decision to make even if you did not understand much about the virus. It was the vaccine where things got murky and where the obvious big money was going to be. Did big pharma get that much needed info from the creators of the virus and what was it? How did they make use of it? Clearly what came out of that sausage grinder was not a "vaccine" as Americans understood that definition.

Maybe like Ultra in WW2 the secrets of covid will be known, but I suspect not soon.
    Have you seen the information that the company that made the vinyl chloride was consulting with Norfolk-Southern and told them in their estimation polymerization was not an imminent danger and the cars did not need to be breached or even drained, that they had time to simply cool the cars with water

Norfolk-Southern did not share that information with the on scene first responders or the governors people. There is a supposition that N-S wanted to do the breach and burn simply because they wanted to re-open the tracks sooner

If so, they should be turned over to the townspeople

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Have you prayed about it?

I have a strong feeling that this is right, but I also was fallen away for decades and have trouble stilling my mind enough to know what He wants. I certainly could be proceeding down a blind alley, but I don't get the folks who will turn to almost any option besides Trump. Maybe DeSantis just wasn't/isn't meant to be. At any other time we would be ecstatic to have a candidate who is as strong as he is with the bedrock support that he has

I'm sorry, I just have to disagree with you; completely
    OK

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's a really long list

Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Gaza, Lebanon, Yemen, Ukraine, Nato, the border, the economy, inflation, energy independence, electric vehicle mandates, the green terror, red tape, DEI, CRT, transnazism yada yada yada
    Obviously not the question. You look to me to be saying that those other things erase the one thing. As if you're making a pros, cons list where you leave the cons off of it, because of the pros. Both are on my list, but the pros outweigh the cons, but the cons are still on the list.

About the question that was asked, in terms of vaccines, what would be different from DJT in 2020 to now? I think the only difference in policy is, the pass he gets for not knowing any better expired.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's a really long list

Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Gaza, Lebanon, Yemen, Ukraine, Nato, the border, the economy, inflation, energy independence, electric vehicle mandates, the green terror, red tape, DEI, CRT, transnazism yada yada yada
    Yeah but that’s not the question I specifically asked. In other words the excess deaths caused by the ”vaccines” would still be occuring and they would be still pushed by the administration.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Yeah but that’s not the question I specifically asked. In other words the excess deaths caused by the ”vaccines” would still be occuring and they would be still pushed by the administration.
    This is a huge yawn of an issue. The pass may have expired for Trump, but it has expired for everyone else, too. If you don't like the vaccine, don't get it. If others want to be sheep, let them "do them." And if Trump can get votes pandering to the sheep, let him. There aren't enough abortion zealots to win the election, so let him pick up dumb votes where he can.

If you don't sit down for the shot...(drumroll)...you won't get one. Problem solved.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think it would be fair to say, although Trump would likely nuzzle big pharma's nethers, it's doubtful that we'll see national mandates under Trump like we saw with Biden.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Trump will say whatever it's takes to get elected. He is a politician.

His vaccine comments are calculated for a target audience the loyalists will let him say anything. For them the yardstick is what he did and a belief that he will do only what they
    want him to do.

Top Bottom