• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    First, I think any ideologically based source is unreliable, whether from the left or the right. So if it's something a source like CNN or GWP reports, except when they don't have a reason to lie about it, you have to corroborate it to be confident in it.

Second, you seem to think any site that prints information unfavorable to Trump, is "left wing".
    He's trying to shut down any criticism by declaring everything and every article other than sources that are never critical as "left wing." propaganda.

I only posted that original article from that particular source because I was unaware that the Trump campaign had commissioned not one but two independent firms to investigate and corroborate their fraud claims. It's information that I didn't see anywhere else.

Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    See, here's where you're mistaken.
    I'm not a Trump cultists, I think Trump is an ass, but he's the ass or someone just like him is what we need.
    Just a question then, is/was there anyone "just like him"? Who?

And I believe the election was stolen.
    Why?
    Look at all the **** the dems said and did against him when he won, they made up everything they could to sway public opinion.
    When that failed to get the reaction they wanted, they cheated to get it.
    How? By @BugI02 's count at least 12 million or so votes. Minimum because Biden's no Obama.

How?

There's no way in hell I'll ever believe biden got that many votes without cheating
    You are free to "believe" anything that you like.

One question, how do you explain Biden outperforming '08 Obama along the West Coast by 4M votes? Did they cheat there too where there was no question of Trump losing?

I do think you underestimate the visceral hate of the left towards Trump and the dislike of folks in the middle for him. He really was/is the Dems top voter drive ad... much like Obama was the best gun salesman, Trump was/is the best Dem sales pitch. It is a thing.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

How? By @BugI02 's count at least 12 million or so votes. Minimum because Biden's no Obama.

How?

One question, how do you explain Biden outperforming '08 Obama along the West Coast by 4M votes? Did they cheat there too where there was no question of Trump losing?

I do think you underestimate the visceral hate of the left towards Trump and the dislike of folks in the middle for him. He really was/is the Dems top voter drive ad... much like Obama was the best gun salesman, Trump was/is the best Dem sales pitch. It is a thing.
    #1 none that I've seen
    #2 voting machines hooked to the internet with multiple people feeding votes
    #3 see #2

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That is one perplexing issue for me by Trumpe loyalists.

How can you claim they hate him so much and will do anything to make sure he does not get in office, but believe Biden wouldn't get record vote totals? It wasn't about Biden's poplularity. It was Anybody but Trump. That's my opinion.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    #1 none that I've seen
    Editted to Add: I would disagree... DeSantis and Abbot are within a gnat *** of Trump on policy... don't shy away from slapping down progs/wokes... and have proven to be much more effective and don't tilt at every windmill... and build governing coalitions to enact policies into legislation. Plus they have proven positive coattails... Trump has failed miserably on this count.

Let alone tweets at 3 am, lol!

#2 voting machines hooked to the internet with multiple people feeding votes
    Where?

I saw this before and it was only tabulation/reporting hubs, not the actual voting machines. I have since forgotten where this occurred, but as I recall, it was one or two precincts/counties.

#3 see #2

Last edited:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    That is one perplexing issue for me by Trumpe loyalists.

How can you claim they hate him so much and will do anything to make sure he does not get in office, but believe Biden wouldn't get record vote totals? It wasn't about Biden's poplularity. It was Anybody but Trump. That's my opinion.
    True... Trump won in 2016, in part, due to the visceral hate of some and general dislike of many for Hillary.

Ditto Biden's win in 2020... Trump, IIRC, beat Hillary's record as the the least liked candidate, or at least was on par.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He's trying to shut down any criticism by declaring everything and every article other than sources that are never critical as "left wing." propaganda.

I only posted that original article from that particular source because I was unaware that the Trump campaign had commissioned not one but two independent firms to investigate and corroborate their fraud claims. It's information that I didn't see anywhere else.
    It's either true or it's not. If it came/comes out in court that Trump hired these firms, and team Trump's rebuttal acknowledges that the firm was hired, I guess we'll have it confirmed.

Reactions: KG1

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    See, here's where you're mistaken.
    I'm not a Trump cultists, I think Trump is an ass, but he's the ass or someone just like him is what we need.
    And I believe the election was stolen.
    Why?
    Look at all the **** the dems said and did against him when he won, they made up everything they could to sway public opinion.
    When that failed to get the reaction they wanted, they cheated to get it.
    There's no way in hell I'll ever believe biden got that many votes without cheating
    I disagree with the idea that we "need" an ass to fix things. I think what we need is a sane, assertive, articulate, intelligent, resolute, strategic, champion of America First principles. But, since we can't find one of those the ass will have to do.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

How?

If you're a Biden supporter you can go just about anywhere in the large population centers where most Americans live, with your Subaru litered with Joe Biden and lefty themed bumper stickers. No issues.

We have this thing where we say, "try that in a small town." And as true as that is, small towns add up to much less than half the population. Park your pickup truck in Baltimore with a Trump bumper sticker and see what happens to it.

Because Biden has made such a mess of America, I think a lot of people are coming around. They're not MAGA people or Trumpers, but I think they're fed up and are willing to go with even the ******* as a vote against what Democrats are doing.

I think some of those people might be perfectly willing to go with Kennedy too. The not ClownWorld™ voters aren't all loyal to Trump. I think one of the reasons Trump is ahead in the general election polls is that people are fed up and are willing to go off script.

All that to say that I think the visceral hate is going away. But, in terms of 2020, most people voted against Trump rather than for Biden. If you thought a candidate was just like Hitler, wouldn't you feel like you had an obligation to vote against him?

Plus, people talk about that 7 million vote difference. Most of that was in blue states. So, those votes were stolen from Trump or manufactured? Doesn't matter how many votes Biden got in blue states. Trump was never going to win there.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Not a lot that can be done about blue states registering illegals to vote. But, R's can't win blue states anyway. As long as swing states don't allow illegals to register, and have in place ways to catch them, it's not going to impact the outcome. My worry is that states like PA, with widespread use of mail-in ballots, and especially if they have a season of voting, it's a lot harder to catch them voting illegally, especially if they don't want to catch them.
    My concern is that the blue states that were in question may have enough registered illegals to proclaim true winners Of the 2020 election. I can hear them now, ”see, we have the majority and the backing so there can be no doubts for this (2024) election”. If they can build on that shaky foundation they had in 2020, they use those extra votes to prove a point.

We need to change federal election laws.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County

What we know now and what we knew then are 2 different bags. Take a trip back in history and tell me about Kennedy, Waco, WWII and many other events that we learned about long after.

Many conspiracy theories have come to roost.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's either true or it's not. If it came/comes out in court that Trump hired these firms, and team Trump's rebuttal acknowledges that the firm was hired, I guess we'll have it confirmed.
    That's pretty much what I was getting at before when I said that we'll see what happens in a court of law if and when both firms are called to testify on their analysis and how it holds up and I do believe they will be called to testify by the prosecution. I also said that if it doen'st hold up and Trump's legal team wins the evidentiary presentation I will accept that.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No one. Just the fact that no other has billionaire status from which to defend himself is a factor. No other candidate has been personally persecuted by the government itself, like Trump, in a long time and maybe never. Personal motivation is a power not to be ignored.

Trump has been President before and already knows a lot. He knows the protocols of how the White House works, even simple things like where things are. He now knows more about who can be trusted. He has a tremendous knowledge advantage over all other competitors.

Without even looking at policy differences Trump has significant advantages.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    My concern is that the blue states that were in question may have enough registered illegals to proclaim true winners Of the 2020 election. I can hear them now, ”see, we have the majority and the backing so there can be no doubts for this (2024) election”. If they can build on that shaky foundation they had in 2020, they use those extra votes to prove a point.

do you mean we need to change federal election laws, or do you mean we need to federalize state election laws?

If you mean federal, what is the top change to federal election laws that you would like to see happen?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    First, I think any ideologically based source is unreliable, whether from the left or the right. So if it's something a source like CNN or GWP reports, except when they don't have a reason to lie about it, you have to corroborate it to be confident in it.

Second, you seem to think any site that prints information unfavorable to Trump, is "left wing".
    That you believe there are any sources that are not ideologically based is so quaint...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

If the source participated in operation mockingbird or pre-election agreements to not cover the election aftermath in any way the benefited Trump they are propaganda...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

They would have to change the law for those voters to be able to vote in a national election. You have to be a citizen to vote in a federal election. Prove they did that, and you will have proof of election fraud.

Who can vote?

You can vote in U.S. federal, state, and local elections if you:

• Are a U.S. citizen (some areas allow non-citizens to vote in local elections only)
    • Meet your state’s residency requirements
    • Are 18 years old on or before Election Day
      • In almost every state, you can register to vote before you turn 18 if you will be 18 by Election Day.
    • Are registered to vote by your state's voter registration deadline. North Dakota does not require voter registration.

Who cannot vote?

Top Bottom