• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    1- Completely irrelevant to me. I want small government conservatives who can win and create a sustainable coalition.
    2- So, nothing? DeSantis has been a wrecking ball in Florida and quite effective. I think he would have done it in the WH, but the boots were funny or something.
    3- Mitch McConnell is the mastermind of the SCOTUS. You can hate him for anything else, but don’t pretend that the navigation that gave us Gorsuch and ACB specifically wasn’t on Mitch.
    1. Squishy CoC Republicans keep tickling your ears while working behind the scenes to make sure what you want doesn’t happen. Just recently. Dems were gonna let the government shut down if the save act was in the omnibus bill. Great time to enjoy some smaller government. Let it shut down. Could have been a twofer. But they said **** HKFaninCarmel.

2. Correct analysis.

3. Mitch was not the mastermind. The list came from Heritage Foundation. The turtle neck ********er’s role was to complete the Nuclear Option started by Harry Reid and make sure Republicans voted to confirm.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This thread is proof and evidence of why the Dems continue to win.

They get in line, rally around their (******) candidate and get them elected...

For the Rs it's Trump fighting the RINOs and the rest of the party...

Thanks @HKFaninCarmel, @KLB, and @JettaKnight...folks who consider voting for Trump see **** like this and say why would I want to vote for a disorganized parties lead candidate?
    I mean. C’mon. It’s a far bit more than Democrats rally around their candidate. It’s a machine. They have the press, Hollywood, talk shows, most social media platforms. They have an unparalleled propaganda machine.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    1. Squishy CoC Republicans keep ticking your ears while working behind the scenes to make sure what you want doesn’t happen. Just recently. Dems were gonna let the government shut down if the save act was in the omnibus bill. Great time to enjoy some smaller government. Let it shut down. Could have been a twofer. But they said **** HKFaninCarmel.

2. Correct analysis.

3. Mitch was not the mastermind. The list came from Heritage Foundation. The turtle neck ********er’s role was to complete the Nuclear Option started by Harry Reid and make sure Republicans voted to confirm.

The Repubs lost their spine...

I am sooooooooo shocked

1727307444605.png

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    How has Notre Dame students been in favor of pro- abortion candidates in the past?
    Not everyone at ND is Catholic. Not every Catholic student is conservative.
    Having lived in the same county as ND most my life jamil is right
    * most * of the students at ND are spoiled rich kids that don't think the law applies to them, especially if they are a athlete. Daddy will just donate more $ to get them off.
    Lots of liberal loons running around the campus

Top Bottom