• ...and so much more!
  • rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    If millions of votes were stolen- you would have actual proof.
    You are right. The fact that 11 million more Democrats voted for an old White guy who did not campaign, rather then the charismatic Black guy just shows that the Democrats remain the Party of racism.

Or, "2000 Mules" just scratched the surface, and a massive effort by Left-wing groups to "ballot harvest" votes and cast them for the Democrat candidate explains the otherwise inexplicable voting numbers.

Pick one. :pimp:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You are right. The fact that 11 million more Democrats voted for an old White guy who did not campaign, rather then the charismatic Black guy just shows that the Democrats remain the Party of racism.

Or, "2000 Mules" just scratched the surface, and a massive effort by Left-wing groups to "ballot harvest" votes and cast them for the Democrat candidate explains the otherwise inexplicable voting numbers.

Pick one.
    I will pick another option. IF that level of cheating goes on, why aren't the republicans smart enough to catch it ahead of time?

I will even go one further.

Why are the Republicans always getting outsmarted, outmaneuvered and not learning from their mistakes? Is the party that stupid?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I will pick another option. IF that level of cheating goes on, why aren't the republicans smart enough to catch it ahead of time?

Why are the Republicans always getting outsmarted, outmaneuvered and not learning from their mistakes? Is the party that stupid?
    It's because the CoC Republicans cling to the belief that "we're better than that". There's a reason for the saying, "Nice guys finish last."

Or "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." - Jeff Cooper (or John Steinbeck or a number of others, if the internet is to be believed. :): )

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Something as simple as requiring a valid ID to register to vote and the Republicans will not fight for it. The democrats move heaven and earth, often with the slimmest of majorities to get stuff done—even if it mean election set backs. Not the Republicans though.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I
    It's because the CoC Republicans cling to the belief that "we're better than that". There's a reason for the saying, "Nice guys finish last."

Or "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." - Jeff Cooper (or John Steinbeck or a number of others, if the internet is to be believed. :): )
    I don't blame parts of the party anymore...

This has been going on since at least 2004.....the Republicans can't unite. It's a party problem. It's like the house speaker thing....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Something as simple as requiring a valid ID to register to vote and the Republicans will not fight for it. The democrats move heaven and earth, often with the slimmest of majorities to get stuff done—even if it mean election set backs. Not the Republicans though.

It's all BS. A "shutdown" would do what? Close some parks and monuments like they've done in the past? Nothing "important" would be shut down. That would cause too much pain. Shut down food stamps and welfare? Oh no, can't do that!

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty

Because a large percentage of the GOP leadership are RINOS/Never Trumpers. They have no ideological foundation and are happy to accept the table scraps from the Dems. Just look at Cheney/Romney/etc.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's a party problem.
    We should show 'em how to party foszoe!

Zw.gif

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

Pick one. :pimp:
    I’ll take guy running for re-election looked like a dope in his debates and was unable to force his opponent out of the basement as he is unable to force his opponent to answer questions or take responsibility now. Failed to win.

If Kamala wins- are you going to default to fraud?

Top Bottom