• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Only grip I had about mine was the low capacity mag. I tried to take it apart, thinking I could cure it, and it exploded across the kitchen :laugh:. The bottom must have been bonded on, and it had about 6 followers inside of it. I went into Dicks to complain about it because the sales guy said it was a 30 rounder, and they replaced it in store.

Yep, the 10 rounder is a joke. There is a warning in the box to not disassemble it because its laser welded together. I'll pull mine apart and see of I can't make it full capacity. I've got plenty of mags but if I can make it work; why not?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My boss just called the Mishawaka store, they said that they have none, but will order it for you at the $800 price.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I was that you can only order through today. :dunno:

Yeah, you have to order it today. The kid at the store couldn't figure out how to order it. My boss waited around for awhile and was gonna tell him to forget it when the manager came up and said just give him the display, we have 2. He is pumped. He has an old pos 22 and asked me last week to keep an eye out for any deals on an AR. I told him the Troy was gonna be as good a deal as you're gonna find. Now he wants to test drive my handguns and pick one up too. Now if I can just convince him to get rid of our no guns at work
    policy...:D

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    You had to order today? My buddy was heading out tomorrow to order one? Will he miss the deal? I thought it was a Black Friday thing?

Luke76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    You had to order today? My buddy was heading out tomorrow to order one? Will he miss the deal? I thought it was a Black Friday thing?

The manager at the Lafayette store told me they would order them on Friday if they were out. I was going to order one tonight but figured I'd sign up for their store card for another 10% off and on Friday they're starting a 6mo no interest thing with it. I like using other people's money.

However, everything I've read says that it's while supplies last so I'm hoping she wasn't misinformed. They open at midnight tomorrow so I may just head over there then.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    The manager at the Lafayette store told me they would order them on Friday if they were out. I was going to order one tonight but figured I'd sign up for their store card for another 10% off and on Friday they're starting a 6mo no interest thing with it. I like using other people's money.

However, everything I've read says that it's while supplies last so I'm hoping she wasn't misinformed. They open at midnight tomorrow so I may just head over there then.

:yesway: thanks for the info!

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I tried the following mags in mine: PMAG, EMAG, USGI, and Lancer.
    Only the USGI and Lancer mags would drop free. I have the 2nd gen. PMAGS, not sure if there are any other generations of EMAGS.
    I am currently waiting on AIM to get more Lancer mags, that is what I am going to run in mine. All the mags run in all of my other AR's.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    4 pages in.....and I find the lack of pics disturbing

IMG_20121122_084156_187.jpg

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    4 pages in.....and I find the lack of pics disturbing

Horrible pic; 'twas a dark and dreary night...

4072286D-7B95-47AE-807F-68BA32210C15-2790-000002E928623406.jpg

Mine drops USGI and C-products mags fine. The included Troy tries but sticks. P-Mags pop a quarter inch and then stay put. I was wanting to try some lancers just to have them. But then I have no issues with aluminum mags and AIM has C-Products for $9 each.

Top Bottom