• ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Dang! Beat me by four minutes!

Where did you get your extra rail section from? I'd like to do an AfG also. I recently tried one out and really like it!

It's 2 2" TRX rail sections from Dick's. I also picked up the TRX Cooling Hole QD mount from there as well. The ambi bolt release and QD back plate are also Troy. The Eotech is an EXPS2 with a G33 magnifier. I REALLY like the way this rifle runs.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Sounds good might as well wait until I get my gift cards back from the points on the rifle purchase. I ordered a Vortex Strikefire from Primary Arms that comes with a free 3x magnifier and cantilever mount. Looking forward to getting it all set up!

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Took my new carbine to the range today. She shot great! Ram fine for me. Next time I hope to push it out some on the 100 yard range. Up close and personal, I have no complaints!

[ame]http://youtu.be/bplMLlks0iw[/ame]

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    $1600???? Good luck with that price. Dicks regular price was 1099, and on sale every other week for 999.

And since Dick's ditched them, they have no presence in a large retail chain. That price ain't coming back. The $800 Black Friday deal will be looked back upon as the salad days of AR shopping. I personally wouldn't pay $1600 for one, but you could do a lot worse.

Top Bottom