• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    We have a glass storefront and get to see most of the customers drive up to the front of the store, and it's always amusing to observe the relationship between what people drive and what they buy from us.. We often have guessing games, and after a while the trends start to show and someone can guess pretty accurately...

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Yea, I was thinking of picking up a bmw to drive because I think they are cool cars but I'm gonna have to reconsider cause I don't want assoications with some of the pricks that drive them. My supra will be good enough for me!

You do realize that not blaming an inanimate objrct for the actions of a few sphincters applies as well to cars as to guns do you not?

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    You do realize that not blaming an inanimate objrct for the actions of a few sphincters applies as well to cars as to guns do you not?

Yes, you are right....I just find that gun owners are more of a "family" type and I rather spend time with those who care for each other then people who always has to be better then you. Doesn't really mean I'm not gonna get one, but more so that I don't want to hang out with other BMW drivers. Know what I mean?

Supra driver has more of this "family" mentality then bmw drivers it seems.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Heck ya! Orc > Ogres > Trolls

Dude.

Efreet.

dmg1e.jpg

Better picture.
    cob_cover-728615.jpg

'nuff said.

Blessings,
    B

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Is now when I admit that I still have my first edition AD&D Player's Handbook, Dungeon Masters Guide, and Monster Manual?

Yeah, no one is suprised. I'm not even ashamed (anymore). It may have exacerbated my inherent nerdiness, but I had a lot of fun playing and studying for that game. Those were the happy times wedged between slices of the teenage year's ubiquitous emotional sh** sandwich. Fantasy kept in perspective can be very therapeutic!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Is now when I admit that I still have my first edition AD&D Player's Handbook, Dungeon Masters Guide, and Monster Manual?

Yeah, no one is suprised. I'm not even ashamed (anymore). It may have exacerbated my inherent nerdiness, but I had a lot of fun playing and studying for that game. Those were the happy times wedged between slices of the teenage year's ubiquitous emotional sh** sandwich. Fantasy kept in perspective can be very therapeutic!

As good a time as any other. I still have all three of those, my 1E Fiend Folio and Deities and Demigods, all my modules, my dice, AND a copy of Gamma World.

Geekness is underrated. :thumbsup:

Blessings,
    B

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I have still have all my 2nd edition AD&D, Gamma World, Twilight 2000, MERP, and 2nd edition D&D.

More dice then I know what to do with and a miniature collection in the 100's (the real ones not those plastic junk ones):D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    As good a time as any other. I still have all three of those, my 1E Fiend Folio and Deities and Demigods, all my modules, my dice, AND a copy of Gamma World.

Geekness is underrated. :thumbsup:

Hah! I have those too!

I also have some first editions of the old D&D small format books that I snagged at GenCon in 1980. I think the titles are "Greymoor" and ... I can't remember.

We should all get together and play a game, but with modern weapons included. That way you'd have the choice of cleaving an orc's skull with your battle axe, or lighting him up with the Glock! :D

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Hah! I have those too!

I also have some first editions of the old D&D small format books that I snagged at GenCon in 1980. I think the titles are "Greymoor" and ... I can't remember.

We should all get together and play a game, but with modern weapons included. That way you'd have the choice of cleaving an orc's skull with your battle axe, or lighting him up with the Glock! :D

I will up that to add my copies of D&D, Gamma World, Morrow Project (team of 4 well armed sleepers wake up 300 years post nuclear holocaust to rebuild the world only to find that they are the only sleepers out of thousands to ever awake and the world is not what it was expected to be), Bureau 13, Baby has a Blaster ("Can you get to the baby before he blasts you?!" Pulled from the market for obvious reasons), Escape from the Mental Institute, and of course Warhammer 40k.

I wasted TONS of time in elementary school through college! And yes, I married a "con-babe". :rockwoot:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    ...Baby has a Blaster...

I misquoted there, the actual game is:

Baby Boomer

Watch Out! Baby's got a gun! Too late you realize your toddler has found your fully loaded Krup 9000, 16-shot, near-silenced, semi-automatic pistol. Sitting at the end of the hall, baby is playing with a lethal weapon. Baby is about to have a lot of fun. The dog was the first victim. Will you be next? Can you get your Krupp-9000 from baby before baby blows your head off...or worse?? BABY BOOMER is a satirical board game for 2 or more players that keeps everyone on their toes as they race down the hall to disarm the toddler. Six-sided dice and diapers not included.

And I had forgotten:

Geriatric Wars

Experience the Pension Battles of 2018! The Social Security system is falling apart. In a great snafu, the government accidentally mailed ten thousand checks labeled "occupant" to the senior citizens of America. GERIATRIC WARS combines the fun of Role Playing with the fast action of a board game. Characters battle over a few pension checks that survive the Social Security collapse of 2018. Can be played as a board, or miniatures game for 2 or more players.

I was also wrong as these are again available it would seem. Gonna order some today!

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.

I'm jealous. My wife found mine and threw them out when we moved. AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Couple of buddies of mine and I had an inside joke about "living in a van down by the river"....back in the day, I had a mini-van and I live close by the river. I was half tempted to go pose. :laugh:

About 6 years ago I lived in Columbus and the river came to us! Every day the rain brought the waters just a bit farther up our yard & driveway. The only problem was the 9 months pregnant wife and my concern of having to catch the baby at home all by myself.

Top Bottom