• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • exar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow..the douches you find on the interwebs...

That is a despicable person to call your girl ugly. What makes that kinda ridiculous is the fact that she is NOT ugly. Are you sure they weren't talking about you?:p

rcuhljr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Carmel
    Honestly I'd avoid posting self pictures unless your willing to take some crap :) There's still pictures of me sans shirt showing up as the number 1 image from a couple of google image searches. I don't particularly care because if you try to win an argument with me about something completely unrelated by going "Well you're fat, you must smell, it's a fact." I think it says a lot more about you then it does me. (Yes, I actually had someone make that argument recently, and this is a person who is raising a child, god help the future.)

More relevant to the topic, she's cute but I wouldn't take too many photo's together, it makes you look worse next to her :D Generally I avoid the whole "Is soandso attractive?" because I've found no greater variation in life then what people find attractive.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Honestly I'd avoid posting self pictures unless your willing to take some crap :) There's still pictures of me sans shirt showing up as the number 1 image from a couple of google image searches. I don't particularly care because if you try to win an argument with me about something completely unrelated by going "Well you're fat, you must smell, it's a fact." I think it says a lot more about you then it does me. (Yes, I actually had someone make that argument recently, and this is a person who is raising a child, god help the future.)

More relevant to the topic, she's cute but I wouldn't take too many photo's together, it makes you look worse next to her :D Generally I avoid the whole "Is soandso attractive?" because I've found no greater variation in life then what people find attractive.

Yup. Also, I find it interesting* that they'd say that to you (Caleb) online, knowing they're safely insulated by their screen name and possibly hundreds or even thousands of miles, but they'd never in a bazillion years say anything at all to you face to face. <sarcasm>After all, you're a gun owner and you might snap and shoot them. </sarcasm> As to whether or not they'd get a dark purple decoration under one eye and a quick introduction between their face and the ground.... I'm not qualified to judge. ;)

*"interesting" is the word I sometimes use when I can't think of anything else polite to say.

Blessings,
    B

rcuhljr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Carmel
    Since it's relevant...
    20040319h.jpg

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Anyone can see a pic of me on my profile here at Ingo! Shows me mid-Friday-evening activity! America's past time: being a retard!! :D:D:D

I put that so that people can know the face of troll!!!!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I now realize why women won't pose in pictures with me unless they're totally hot. The rest won't look so good compared to me. :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I now realize why women won't pose in pictures with me unless they're totally hot. The rest won't look so good compared to me. :D

I maintain that Spasmo married me for my personality. Or that she lost a bet.

Top Bottom