Trail Camera Favorites...Post your favorite pictures captured on your cameras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We pulled the card from the other coyote camera today at my cousin's farm. I'll have to post a couple photos from that one...going to get a bunch there this year from what we are seeing.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    m8FADCU.jpg

A little extracurricular activity going on....

Fpyt5N3.jpg

Some big ones out there.

Xoe6T5z.jpg

Note the fourth one in the background.

zK5nX99.jpg

EDQfq83.jpg

1iE7ROy.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    View attachment 74820

Still got a nice one hanging around. Lots of does and the occasional yotes

I have just a few bucks still hanging around that have antlers. At first, I thought I was seeing more does all of a sudden but then realized it was the bucks when I saw the marks on their heads from the antlers. We see way too many yotes.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That's a nice buck. Do you think he made it through the season?

I'm not seeing many deer or turkey but coyote hunting is still going strong. I know season is over, but since we can hunt them out of season as a nuisance animal, we are still going after them.

This guy is at my cousin's farm where calving has begun so the hunt is far from over.

xx7NNLD.jpg

9KS5SWX.jpg

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    36   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    Not Trail came pics but wanted to share a pic of this guy ! I am Thinking his Antlers are coming on already! I hope he comes around often enough so i can watch them grow.
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think both of the ones on the right in the first photo are showing some antler growth. I have a few here that are really starting to show some as well. I had one bigger guy that was still hanging onto his left antler up until a couple of weeks ago. No sign of it in the most recent pictures.

Your post reminded me that I need to go through my pictures and get some entered in the Turkey Shootout contest thru Stealth Cam....maybe I can win another camera this year!! I think the deadline to enter is today or the 30th...looking that up now.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Yeah, I've been seeing some growth here also. Got 2 bucks coming around fairly regularly and both have what looks like doorknobs on their noggin. Also a few of the does are getting faatttt so we should have a good mess of fawns in the not too distant future.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yeah, I've been seeing some growth here also. Got 2 bucks coming around fairly regularly and both have what looks like doorknobs on their noggin. Also a few of the does are getting faatttt so we should have a good mess of fawns in the not too distant future.

I finally saw a couple of does on the cameras that look pregnant. Some of the others that have had fawns in the past don't look pregnant at all and don't appear to be lactating so maybe they are getting too old or got bred late and aren't as far along.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Interesting. The does I've seen that looked the most preggers were the older, larger does. They're definitely not expending any more energy than absolutely necessary. The younger looking ones are still doing some running and prancing around and their flanks are still fairly flat. Our old Ms. Doe is really looking round. She may be ready drop her little one(s) soon. She is also acting a little cranky with the other does, elbowing them away from the corn and giving them a swift kick if they get to close to her back half.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Talking about cranky....these girls were going at it in my back yard for several minutes. The last picture shows one on the ground.

6VPT4N1.jpg

1iRUw4P.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That one buck looks like he got his ear notched. I have a few with identifiable scars. Makes it nice when I am trying to keep track of who survives the hunting season and the traffic.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    One of our many mink checking out this burrow for something to eat.

They live down at the creek but often venture up around the house checking out the firewood pile for piney squirrels and chipmunks.
    35AwRIo.png

[video=youtube_share;DG3puYaITbI]https://youtu.be/DG3puYaITbI[/video]

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom