• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Hey Dredd, yeah BOY, I am talking to you. The most danger you face at work is from the french fryer and the grill they are hot and will burn you.:runaway: No way I can picture you as a LEO, 16yr old Sheriff dept Explorer scout, who works at Wendy's after school Yes.
    Your total lack of knowledge of the law, the **** poor quality of your responses coupled with your juvenile avatar and profile indicate a high level of immaturity or a sarcastic jack wagon troll. Either way a great line from W.C. Fields comes to mind every time I see you post! "GO AWAY KID YOU BOTHER ME"!

Last edited:

REK466

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Lakeville, In.
    I personally like when a citizen tells me they are carrying, I usually do not issue a ticket, unless I have to, since they were decent and told me. I do know younger officers are a bit on the nervous side and will hold the gun until after the stop..... I was raised in the country and have been shooting since I could walk so I see less fear when someone carries. Use good judgement if you are ever stopped and tell the truth if asked. I am sure it will go smooth for both sides....

Ram-jac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    West Indy
    There is such a thing as too much information. If I'm speeding then give me a ticket......or don't.....interaction over. LE is not getting into my vehicle....... so no reason to inform on an irrelevant issue and raise the level of concern. That being said....I have informed in the past and did so w/o incident at all. Guess I was lucky....haha! I'll take my chances and keep quiet from now on.

MikeyG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    North of Indy
    I tell them just as a courtesy. I think they appreciate it. Although one time, got stopped by Noblesville PD and he was real weird about it. he made me get out of the car and step like 30 ft away as he ran the serial number. All other times, they just thanked me for telling them and the proceed with issuing me the ticket.

Top Bottom