• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Wasn't there a guy at a Floyd concert held in Indy years ago that go so high he thought he could fly and jumped off the railing? I seem to remember something like that.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Wasn't there a guy at a Floyd concert held in Indy years ago that go so high he thought he could fly and jumped off the railing? I seem to remember something like that.
    Yeah, at the RCA dome. I was thinking about that when I was typing my earlier post. I wasn't there, but that would have been a hell of a thing to see. I'm guessing a lot of the folks there probably thought it was part of the show.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county

Yeap he landed in front of me by a few rows. ( COPS?SECURITY move along nothing to see here ) as the janitor mops up the blood. I think it might have been in 1988 or 1989.

It was when the Hoosier dome first opened and if you where drunk and high and the lights were out and you did not know you were on an upper level it did look like you could walk right down to the stage until you hit a waist high rail.

The allman brothers Band.
    YES,
    Neil young and crazy horse.

Just because no one will mention them.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    P,S for all the I never saw floyd live. If you are a hard core musical person lots of the show was pre-recorded on tape and not played live. Movie scenes, long breaks, pre recorded crown noise like chanting and special effects. It was done well I must admit and with all the latest tech of the day but it was not all live music.

No to say when they were jamming it was not good.

sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Only one mention of Black Sabbath prior to this? Has no one here ever HEARD Black Sabbath???

And no mention of Iron Maiden?

Metallica up until they got soft were untouchable

Would put those three high atop any list

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    The Doors
    Tool

3rd is actually really hard, there are so many bands that are the 3rd best band in the world. That is right, many bands occupy the space for one.

Toss up between The Greatful Dead, Allman Brothers, Bob Dylon, Bob Marley, Lou Reed, and Britny Spears.

The last one was a joke.

Top Bottom