• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    As deputies used a $29,000 drone in the outdoor search, gunfire from a neighboring residential property caused it to crash into a metal roof and catch fire, prosecutors said. Deputies went to the property and found Goney, who said he shot down the drone with a .22-caliber rifle because it had been “harassing” him, investigators said.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As deputies used a $29,000 drone in the outdoor search, gunfire from a neighboring residential property caused it to crash into a metal roof and catch fire, prosecutors said. Deputies went to the property and found Goney, who said he shot down the drone with a .22-caliber rifle because it had been “harassing” him, investigators said.

Boner drone, obviously.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Note to self for possible future Clown World scenario: .22 LR works against drones.

:)

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

$29K drone? My $2k drone connects to 16 satellites, takes cinema-quality 4k film and photos, even in the wind, and has crash sensors in 5 directions. Can't imagine what 29K buys you. If it's a boner drone, it should not only cause the boner, but should provide for a happy ending as well.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We really are getting dumber as a people. I imagine these are even after making the tests easier for dumb people to be able to get into college.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    We really are getting dumber as a people. I imagine these are even after making the tests easier for dumb people to be able to get into college.

Well, when 50% of the time is spent not on those subjects, but on protection of your personal pronouns and why safe spaces are important, what did anyone expect?

Look at the number of businesses which p*** away man-hours on ESG and DEI instead of what ACTUALLY produces the revenue to fulfill their pay responsibilities. As the old saying goes, "Do you know where your paycheck comes from"?

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    "Text" scores? Seems that spelling took a hit too... ;)
    No, your reading it all wrong! Text scores did drop as well. Just look at the stoopid s**t people are texting! And it's still going down hill.......
    Well all except for INGO....most of the time....sorta kinda....maybe?:lmfao:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm with him after her admitting she was only after him for a free meal. She came right out and said the quiet part out loud. So I have no beef with him. Especially after offering to pay for what he invited her out for. Screw that sterling silver digger. (She didnt aim high enough to be called a gold digger)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

They ain't worth nothing anyway. I scored perfect on the thing and no one thinks I'm smart.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Top Bottom