• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    To all you people who say dems and repubs are the the same and just as bad as each other, i hope you have been paying attention the past few months. Who in our gov't is against the horrible things going on right now? Who in our gov't is responsible for the things going on right now? Benghazi, IRS, EPA, Fast and Furious, Gun grabs, telephone records, ap and fox news agencies, do i need to go on? So many people trashed Romney, i wasnt his biggest fan but you bet i voted for him, because no libertarian has a chance, thats the truth, so deal with it, all those non-democrats that stayed home, this is partly YOUR fault. Romney lost for a number of reason, one BIG ONE was that millions of republican voters stayed home, many people didnt even vote because of the b.s. excuses about romney. well guess what? Here we are, every agency of this gov't is targeting YOU and me, would romney have done this???????? nope.

There may be a few things wrong with the republican party. Many of those that are the problem are not even republicans(mccain). But republicans are by no means the same as democrats.

Here is why democrats win, they ALL stick together no matter what. A democrat can say anything, do anything, and their party rallies around them and supports them and trashed the other party. Too many non-democrats complain about the republicans, complain about this and that little detail because their candidate is no EXACTLY as conservative as them, i mean holy crap. If we want to defeat liberalism, we need to stop eating our own, stand up for OURSELVES, and do everything we can to vote out DEMOCRATS. you may have to vote for a republican that may have something you might now completely agree with, better than staying home and allowing the filthy lying liberal to take office and screw you completely.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Let's see....has the gop ever used the IRS against their enemies? Yeah for decades. It's a common tool for many admins going back more decades than I care to think about. Has any republican come out and tried to get rid of the IRS, (other than Ron Paul)? We know the answer to that, no, don't we? Any republicans done anything to get rid of the EPA? Where were the republicans when Americans were murdered at the embassy in Beirut or Kenya? There's not a dimes worth of difference between the two, they only differ slightly in agenda and we're the victims. When I hear the gop come out and actually start getting rid of agencies (instead of saying wire tapping's cool and OK) then I might change my viewpoint, but till then? F 'em both.

SSDD. I think Denny got it right.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    OP you said it yourself, many Republicans stayed home and didn't vote. Maybe the leaders of the Republican party should take the hint and consider running a Conservative next time, otherwise the same thing will continue to happen

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    OP you said it yourself, many Republicans stayed home and didn't vote. Maybe the leaders of the Republican party should take the hint and consider running a Conservative next time, otherwise the same thing will continue to happen

Yep. And there are some promising ones making some waves right now.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yep. And there are some promising ones making some waves right now.

Who will fail to become the Presidential candidate. The GOP will put up the same old crap they put up every election. On both sides, there's a pool of a dozen or so career politicians that get rotated in and none of them are qualified.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Who will fail to become the Presidential candidate. The GOP will put up the same old crap they put up every election. On both sides, there's a pool of a dozen or so career politicians that get rotated in and none of them are qualified.

You may well be right. It seems all the parties keep nominating their stereotypical candidates and we'll rewind and repeat the same old tired arguments from past elections.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You may well be right. It seems all the parties keep nominating their stereotypical candidates and we'll rewind and repeat the same old tired arguments from past elections.

They're trying their damndest to create family dynasties. Right now, I'm hearing Hillary Clinton vs Jeb Bush, which will mean either the Bush Dynasty or the Clinton Dynasty comprising the last 25 years of the Presidency. There are 300 million Americans. Can you POSSIBLY pick someone who has some new ideas?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They're trying their damndest to create family dynasties. Right now, I'm hearing Hillary Clinton vs Jeb Bush, which will mean either the Bush Dynasty or the Clinton Dynasty comprising the last 25 years of the Presidency. There are 300 million Americans. Can you POSSIBLY pick someone who has some new ideas?

Groan....

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    At least the Dems are honest about being for big government. The Republicans deny it and their base eats it's it up.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville

Ok, i'll say it again, you are one of those "he's not conservative enough for me" so you stayed home, that means you didnt vote AGAINST obama, you did NOTHING, if you ask me thats worse. you had a chance to stop whats happening, romney, or the republican party, would NEVER have done the stuff the democrats have done, romney would have been a rubber stamp for the republicans in congress, dont you get this?? The republicans mistakenly try to put forth a candidate to get the independent votes and not seem extreme as the media puts it. is this a tough concept?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Ok, i'll say it again, you are one of those "he's not conservative enough for me" so you stayed home, that means you didnt vote AGAINST obama, you did NOTHING, if you ask me thats worse. you had a chance to stop whats happening, romney, or the republican party, would NEVER have done the stuff the democrats have done, romney would have been a rubber stamp for the republicans in congress, dont you get this?? The republicans mistakenly try to put forth a candidate to get the independent votes and not seem extreme as the media puts it. is this a tough concept?
    Very tough concept since you are blaming me because you voted for the wrong person:twocents: Romney is not conservative at all. Supports raising taxes, supports gun control, wanted to replace Obamacare with Romney care

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

"Wishful thinking," you haz it.....

Top Bottom