To The Libs Who Desperately Wanted This to be an American, White Male....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    "extremist" is just a word used to make other people look crazy. I'm an extremist for life for myself, i dont want to die, so does that make me extreme? its a pathetic word used by people to put others down. typical liberal b.s. The media and people who run this country are true crazy "extremists", its just sad that its come to this.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Just heard a segment on NPR and the person said that all the videos and pictures used had been faked and the govermentbwas behind it.
    It could not have been the brothers bla bla bla.
    only thing they left out was white right wing extremest and the teaparty. Otherwise they covered it, all!

The government... Obama and Holder... NPR is racist.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Their "whiteness" is not the driving factor in their homocidal actions. Religious ideology and jihadism fueled their murderous rage. They fit perfectly into the jihad stereotype. The older brother just outside the median age with the younger dead in the middle. The fact they aren't Middle Eastern is irrelevant. They hailed from a very problematic area of Russia that has produced some of the very worst terrorists the world has ever seen. America needs to wake up and follow the Israeli profiling model. It works for a reason. Furthermore we need to start restricting persons from certain areas/countries form entering the good old USA!

I was told they just wanted to scare us.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    As I did not single anyone out as an extremist on this board, there was no insult intended. I simply find extremism to be disgusting. I doubt that you are actually what would be considered an "extremist," although it may be fashionable for you to think yourself so. Defense of the 2nd amendment is not extremism. I don't see why you would think that it is.

I have a pin says I am a right wing extremist, Some one gave it to me a gun rally.

I am a prepper, own guns, go to church every week and pay taxes. And will vote what ever it takes to rid our government of people like Obama,.Most liberals say I am a right wing extremist, but I took a test and it said I was a left leaning liberal...I am so confused.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This thought crosses my mind from time to time, even before this most recent event.:laugh:

Every time I hear his name, voice see him etc.

When he spoke last night telling the electorate that "HE" tasked the FBI to finding all the facts on the Boston situation my head nearly imploded. They did all the work without his input why do they need it now. What a POS.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Since I have paying attention...I have seen the most terrorism done by Muslims...unless you are talking 200+ yeas ago.

Are you sure you're taking into account the narco-terrorists and communist organizations all over Latin America, even some of the governments, in your analysis? Most of what they do never makes it into the news here.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Every time I hear his name, voice see him etc.

When he spoke last night telling the electorate that "HE" tasked the FBI to finding all the facts on the Boston situation my head nearly imploded. They did all the work without his input why do they need it now. What a POS.
    He's just doing what he was trained from childhood to do.
    Take from those who do the work.
    In this case the credit for a job well done.
    And feed the resulting crap to his loyal followers who gobble it up like candy.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    My right to swing my fist ends at the tip of your nose. That's the kind of thing I'm talking about. And once again, where is the extremism in protecting one's family against criminal attack? Shooting a man who is attempting to invade your home or rape your wife seems entirely reasonable to me. Be careful what you consider to be extremism.

You don't actually have a right to threaten violence, so no, you don't have the right to swing your fist without provocation at my nose. If your action puts me in fear of imminent bodily harm, I can take reasonable action to defend myself, even if you never actually land a blow. You might want to rethink that analogy.

Diane Feinstein and Mike Bloomberg would label INGOers as extremists for daring to think they have the right to bear arms, and further to exercise that right, and to oppose her common sense laws.

We also know that Evie Hudak of Colorado would indeed find it extremist for a person to shoot a rapist or an attacker.

And she's right, it is an extreme application of deadly force, intended to terminate a threat (and probably another person's life in the process). That sounds extreme to me. But not disgusting.

Sometimes extremism is the only moral course of action for a person of integrity.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom