• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No. People these days cannot and will not think for themselves. The variant argument is just that. A bunch of s*** to keep the scare tactics going for all the sheeple to follow and obey and we keep giving you free crap so you become dependent on goverment. P*** off Fauci and all you so called bought and paid for "experts".
    Gotta keep the scare going at least through the 2022 elections in case H.B. 1 can't get through the senate. Gotta' have a plan B to force fraudulent voting rules

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No, No, all wrong, it is to keep others healthy!

It amazing to see, what a few years ago would be laughed out of the place, the conditioning that has occurred to think that one takes a chemical injection for others...
    I have to wonder if years of being told to eat less meat and drive a more efficient car etc have made me more likely to tell the 'wear a mask to protect others' people to FATWO

It's hard for me to tell, because FATWO is my response of choice to people telling me what to do anyway

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The stores insists we wear masks.
    I desperately need to cover crispy batter fried chicken breasts with cheese sauce, serranos and pico de gallo.
    And the better 2/3's needs another gallon of primer.
    Therefore today we mask.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Was out and about today....lots of folks biking, walking, running, working on their properties etc.....all while wearing masks.

This whole plandemic has been nothing other than an exercise to test ability to control sheep....appears it is not all that difficult these days in this society.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Was out and about today....lots of folks biking, walking, running, working on their properties etc.....all while wearing masks.

This whole plandemic has been nothing other than an exercise to test ability to control sheep....appears it is not all that difficult these days in this society.

Yup, many of the lemmings appear ready for the next level.

Top Bottom