• ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Ooooh some more good ones.

The Tenth Amendment, the police powers of a State. In Indiana's case that is the Governor as your representatives gave him the authority.

You cannot go around hurting others just because of meye ryyyeeettts.
    Not these are often the very same people that boast "anything for my country". Alright, the country needs you not to spit on your fellow citizens to slow the spread of a novel virus while we get the counterattack ready.

The mask will not hurt you and only helps your neighbors. Soap will not kill you. Have you been to a gun show? Then you know people need more soap in their lives. Space it out (same gun show thing), and we will be on the bounce back.
    History shows that plagues take years to rebuild from. We could have dealt with it as a disease as we have many times in the past, but instead wanted to turn Covid into a political purity test. We will pay for that stupidity.Z

We will get to critical mass with the vaccination schedule. My hope is this year but it will take time. People will fight the vaccination just as hard as they are fighting the masks. People simply do not believe the rules apply to them.
    Yeah... boy that vaccination has really stopped the spread. Oh... wait.....

Quackery about vitamins does not help us. Wear your mask so you do not spit on others or what others touch helps. Wear your mask and stop being the ultra-special snowflake. Leave the quackery for Alex Jones.

Progress toward vaccination is being made. Let's fight the virus, not aid and abet it.
    As to your second point, I agree, but the mask allows use to reduce the risk. However, humanity is great at 100 or 0, not so good at 50.

Wearing a mask, washing hands, staying out of enclosed places all reduce risk, but if people cannot see it, it does not exist.
    I swear for someone that drones on and on about talking points and fake beliefs he sure has been a walking typing talking point. A condescending one at that.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The same people asking for amnesty on their past behaviors during the height of the coof remind me of an abusive partner in a relationship.
    "Sorry I beat you baby, I promise I won't do it again, I love you, just give me another chance to beat you, err, love you."
    Some aren't even asking for amnesty. They did no wrong. What's your problem? They were justified.

There is no amnesty, no forgiveness in this heart anymore. People like this have destroyed that in me and I no longer have the ability nor the will to turn the other cheek. I will bring this up and rub it in their faces every damn chance I get.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    The same people asking for amnesty on their past behaviors during the height of the coof remind me of an abusive partner in a relationship.
    "Sorry I beat you baby, I promise I won't do it again, I love you, just give me another chance to beat you, err, love you."
    They say things like "No reason to Balkanize it." on this side of the event.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    IMG_5544.jpeg

Anyone with the slightest bit of common sense knew that all of the theater around masking, social distancing, plexiglass barriers and vaccinations was all a social purity test.

I didn’t do it last time, I’m sure as hell not going to do it this time and I am going to loudly laugh and ridicule anyone who does, IDGAF.

Also, they are going to go for round two and masks are making a comeback:

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    View attachment 296149

Anyone with the slightest bit of common sense knew that all of the theater around masking, social distancing, plexiglass barriers and vaccinations was all a social purity test.

I didn’t do it last time, I’m sure as hell not going to do it this time and I am going to loudly laugh and ridicule anyone who does, IDGAF.

Also, they are going to go for round two and masks are making a comeback:

I'll do you one better. I was taking a family member to urgent care and the information desk had plexiglass all around it, but had a 6"x6" hole right where you could talk to the other person. It is almost like covid hits that plexiglass but is stopped by the hole. With that reasoning, shouldn't all the plexiglass then be removed?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I'll do you one better. I was taking a family member to urgent care and the information desk had plexiglass all around it, but had a 6"x6" hole right where you could talk to the other person. It is almost like covid hits that plexiglass but is stopped by the hole. With that reasoning, shouldn't all the plexiglass then be removed?
    Unfortunately, the doctor offices and hospitals will be the first ones to re-implement the masking and all the other bull...

Top Bottom