• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Maybe, but often not the information I’m looking for and as AI becomes more reliable there will be even less. Just try to use the big search engines to find an article you read on Townhall or GWP, you can type in the actual headline and it still will not come up in my tests.

DragonGunner is absolutely correct as I searched in vain for some of the same stuff. My holy grail has been looking for an article, possibly from the Atlantic but certainly a left publication, that detailed how the election fraud in Philadelphia occurs. It was written a couple of years before 2020. It is like a fart in the wind, nowhere to be found.

Even with the massive amount of information I believe we are only getting the approved story…
    Wait…what…?… I was right about something?! I want a INGO prize! LOL.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    We've all heard the term 'I'd rather die free than with a boot on my neck'
    Well during covid they put the boot on our necks and a lot of people complied and vilified their neighbors who refused to believe their rubbish and submit to tyrants.
    Remember, and never let it happen again
    I reserve the right to vilify the vaxxed and the masked in the same manner they vilified me.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We've all heard the term 'I'd rather die free than with a boot on my neck'
    Well during covid they put the boot on our necks and a lot of people complied and vilified their neighbors who refused to believe their rubbish and submit to tyrants.
    Remember, and never let it happen again
    Yep, if you ever thought people turning in neighbors like the people of Germany did in the WW2 era couldn’t happen again, guess what. There are those that are perfectly willing to have you shipped off and “re-educated” and those days demonstrated that.

44blam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2023
    Nashville
    I lived in California when this all started. They said you can go out doors for 1 hour/day and encouraged people to enforce this on their neighbors. Also they closed all parks, beaches, everything. They also floated polls about putting "not fully vaccinated" people in camps. This is a huge reason why we got the hell out of there.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    I lived in California when this all started. They said you can go out doors for 1 hour/day and encouraged people to enforce this on their neighbors. Also they closed all parks, beaches, everything. They also floated polls about putting "not fully vaccinated" people in camps. This is a huge reason why we got the hell out of there.
    Well just as long as your sure you did not bring any California cooties with you.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

The rulers of CA are verifiably insane and/or evil.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Trump really needs to repent and distance himself from all of this.

View attachment 260425
    I think this is an example of revisionist history and framing. I remember countless news stories and media hits about Trump not wearing a mask. That he was going to kill his Secret Service detail, and that he was a monster who refused to set a good example of mask wearing. He was crushed over it for months.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think this is an example of revisionist history and framing. I remember countless news stories and media hits about Trump not wearing a mask. That he was going to kill his Secret Service detail, and that he was a monster who refused to set a good example of mask wearing. He was crushed over it for months.
    How is it revisionist framing? It is his tweet.

From what I can find, he went back and forth on it in 2020.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He did not wear masks in public. And then he did. And then he didn’t. He was maligned by the press for not wearing one. But when he did, rest assured, there was 4D chess going on because Trump is a genius. He knows just when to agree with “the enemy” for strategic reasons, and never because he’s just winging it like all the schmucks do.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Trump owns the lockdowns and the vaccines. He owns the nation’s covid response. He started the covid spending. His actions paved the way for democrats taking them and driving them to the extremes they did. His ego will not allow him to admit he was wrong. I don’t think he thinks he was wrong anyway.

Top Bottom