• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Welcome to the beginning of the biosecurity state.
    There's always chinks in the armor.

Printed on 80lb, 3"x4" cardstock paper
    Lot numbers for first Pfizer dosage: EH9899, EK5730
    Lot numbers for second Pfizer dosage: EK9231, EL1284
    ZXKTP88.png

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This could be a start of a serious of memes. Just put all kinds of absurd things on his face. A literal diaper. Maxipad. Wait. Double maxipad because two are better than one. Even go raunchy. A dildo. Fleshlight. Victoria Secrets crotchless panties. Ooh. How about the cone of shame they put on dogs. A boot. Roll of toilet paper. A raw whole chicken. A cheeze grater. Or hell. This could be a good thread starter. Things Fauci could put on his face.
    My problem with that is that my mind is already shifting to things one could shove up his ass.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    There's always chinks in the armor.

Printed on 80lb, 3"x4" cardstock paper
    Lot numbers for first Pfizer dosage: EH9899, EK5730
    Lot numbers for second Pfizer dosage: EK9231, EL1284
    ZXKTP88.png
    Thank you for that, that’s outstanding.

Old school will work up until they get digital IDs up and running and go to an app-based system like so many other countries.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Thank you for that, that’s outstanding.

Old school will work up until they get digital IDs up and running and go to an app-based system like so many other countries.
    But if you have this it might be transferable to it. "Yeah, their internet was down that day"

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    That's the plan assuming every other tooth puller doesn't adopt the same policies. My biggest issue is with the "and other infectious diseases" wording. They're positioning themselves to continue the mask policy indefinately.
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, but you have to have your mouth open to do dentistry. How pray-tell does the dentist effectively get the job done with the patient wearing a face diaper? Its like the stupid mask in till you get to your table then magically you’re safe. Lol its laughable.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I’m strongly thinking about starting a movement where vaccinated citizens can wear a little yellow star on their mask...or maybe an armband...whichever one is easier.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I spent a little time driving around today, windows down, music blaring, wind in my hair. I saw a lot of people walking around neighborhoods enjoying the day. I was a little mystified at how many people I saw walking outside in 70 degree sunshine with masks on despite being nowhere near anyone else.

It wasn't a majority by any means, but it was more than zero. I just don't understand what goes through someone's head to think that's necessary. Do they think there are just clouds of COVID blowing around? It's ludicrous.
    LOL I saw the same thing and it blew my mind. There was definitely clouds of stupid blowing around, Covid not so much.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I’m strongly thinking about starting a movement where vaccinated citizens can wear a little yellow star on their mask...or maybe an armband...whichever one is easier.
    I think forging records is a far better idea.

Make their faux-stasi dreams shatter before their eyes.

Top Bottom