• tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    In my opinion,
    THE BEST SHOW IN CENTRAL INDIANA
    Saturday--2-4-17----9AM, to-5PM
    Sunday--2-5-17------9AM, to-3PM--------back home in plenty of time to watch the game
    Good lighting--you don't need to carry a flashlight to see what is on the tables
    Great food, at reasonable prices---------------I really enjoy the breakfast "Scrambler"---------------and the coffee is coffee, not stained water.

I'm in the North Room-(go to the stage--turn right, through the hall) --see ya'll there.

tallend,

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I was there today. Nice sized crowd. This show has enough to offer.. including a few uppers, mil. ammo, older rifles. This one was much better than the Lebanon show last night. Best part for me was stopping by Target Sports after the show. It was my first time in their shop. Lots of inventory, I think they are proud on most of their prices. I did get to look through a Leupold Thermal optic. way cool. Very approachable staff....

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    D-C-, I don't know what your issue is with the Tipton show????--Every show that Pat has put on keeps getting larger, with more people returning--It is the BEST show in Central Indiana PERIOD-----More new guns than collectable------
    The lighting is great
    The food is great with very reasonable prices..
    Even with 3 other shows going this weekend the crowd was good all day
    If you are only looking for new guns----go to a gun shop
    I cannot guarantee what you are looking for will be there----but, I sold 8 long guns-----a few books---and some loading equipment.
    So far----I have had a GREAT show
    The show closes at 3:00PM Sunday, so--you will have plenty of time to get home before the game starts
    tallend

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I thought it was a great show with plenty of both old and new firearms. I scored a NICE Winchester Garand fir $700, an M1 carbine bayonet for only $8, and a full size moose antler for $30. One of the most beautuful all matching Winchester m1 carbines that I have ever seen walked in the door. I don't know how much the dealer paid, but it was going home with him.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I thought it was a great show with plenty of both old and new firearms. I scored a NICE Winchester Garand fir $700, an M1 carbine bayonet for only $8, and a full size moose antler for $30. One of the most beautuful all matching Winchester m1 carbines that I have ever seen walked in the door. I don't know how much the dealer paid, but it was going home with him.

Where did you find the Winchester Garand at? I sure didn't see it when I was there.

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    The Tipton show is my favorite gun show that I have been to! I could be a little prejudiced, though, as I'm a Tipton Co. native, and my dad bought me my 1st real carry gun from the guy that owns the Diana theater, there, years ago when I was 19.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    I wanted to make it to this show, but a friend needed help picking up a saw he bought on EBay in Michigan. Got to stop at Cabelas in Dundee so it was worth the trip.

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    Took me 40 minutes to get there and 20 minutes to walk through. Seems like there was a lot of the same stuff there and a lot of junk.

Top Bottom