• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Just can't make it fit. Wish I could though some of the stuff mentioned sounds like a good show. Grandchildren over yesterday and last night. Granddaughters birthday party this afternoon. Her first. So a big deal. I can get out of a lot of stuff and go to a gun show. But your granddaughters first birthday party is one of the holy grail things you best be at.
    She is the 7th grand child.
    I will try the next one.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I was a dealer at the Tipton Show------agreed that Sunday was not fantastic------there were a few Saturday only dealers, and a few Sunday only dealers -------about 1/4 the crowd that was there Saturday-----I had 2 repeat customers (be back tomorrow), and they came back with money...I sold 3 more long guns--several books--a lot of "small stuff"
    Overall, competing with all the other shows in the area-----I had a GREAT SHOW------THANKS to all that came--and a BIG thanks to those that bought items from me
    tallend

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    In my opinion Tipton puts on one of the best shows in Indiana. My son and I chose Tipton over Lafayette, like both shows but we agreed to attend Tipton. Son had to work Sat. so had to choose. I didn't spend my normal amount but did find a buy for an AR Stock and buffer assembly as well as a CSA black powder kit for my 54 cal rifle. Of course had to support the 4-H shooters by purchasing some cookies as I always do. Just didn't see anything else I couldn't live without. Have a show at Kokomo next week we will attend.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Would have loved to have gone to the Tipton show. Went one time, great show. But like a couple others have said, its alot of older stuff. The stuff I like...

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I really like Tipton but I went last time and things don't change that much from show to show. I was drooling over a pair of 45LC with Bisley grips.

Top Bottom