• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    Once again it's time for the Tipton Gun Show! This weekend, Feb 6+7th.

Hours: Saturday 9-5, Sunday 9-3.

Show is at the Tipton County 4-H Fairgrounds on the south side of Tipton on State Road 19.
    Free parking and good food.

COME ON OUT!

MrFive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Lots of interesting stuff. Its never a show you go to with a specific thing in mind, usually just impulse buys. And the food is pretty darn good.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Google says it's an 85 minute drive. Anybody think it's even remotely worth that?

Not really. It's about a fifteen minute show. If you're in the area, it's not an unreasonable way to spend five bucks. I would definitely not drive 90 minutes to go to it, though.

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    Google says it's an 85 minute drive. Anybody think it's even remotely worth that?

I believe there's one at the fairgrounds in Lafayette the weekend after that, I've never been to it but I plan on checking it out. But Lafayettes a little closer than Tipton if it sucks.

67brad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    YES IT WAS GOOD MAN DAVE REECER.THOSE WAS GREAT WEEKENDS FOR ME I WAS A KID AND MY FATHER WOULD HELP DAVE WITH THE SHOWS AND MY MOTHER WOULD WHIP UP SOME FOOD IN THE KITCHEN THATS WAS YEARS AGO.THANK YOU FOR THE REPLYS B.BUTCHER

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    The biscuits and gravy are good! Top it with a few fried cackleberries!! I used to set up at that show. My first one was back in '87 when I was a Benchmade dealer.Ah,the good ol' days. My last set-up was when I had the first 2 tables on the stage.Talk about a target rich environment!!! :ar15:

No-one bought my holsters so I quit that gig...

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Last one I went to was in April. Surprisingly busy for such a small venue. And it's not really all that small, when you add everything up, and both rooms. If I'm not tied up, I"ll be making the drive from Winchester, just to look.

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I grew up 20 min away from there & always liked going. I think it is one of the best small gun shows around, but I could be biased. I live about an hr away, now, but will try to make it there again when I can.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    I may bring my winchester 97 in to be looked at if the gentleman from greentown is there. I bought my m1 from there for 300 a few shows back. You find good deals, lots of them.

Top Bottom