melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    You haven't seen the mess:D

5:30 am and I back home BUMP.

Was planning to go to the shop tomorrow, but I might just go in today and see what destruction Andy219 has wrought . . . I'm guessing he may have taken a new gun to the shop and tried to assemble it himself . . . leaving a new dent in the ceiling?

I'm pretty sure Ghost has not been around to wreak havoc on the place. . .

Or is Bill B just exaggerating? Or maybe he re-arranged the furniture so I don't recognize the place :dunno:

In any case, I'm planning to get there today, probably for several hours. Then back to normal, if there is a such a thing, tomorrow.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Actually, I haven't been there since Thursday a.m., I have no idea what "they" did to the place. I'm sure Dianne kept them in line.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well interesting turn of events for our OPEN CARRY NIGHT.

The cigar rep for Gurkha, the company that was supposed to sponsor the event, no longer is employed by Gurkha. The company has since pulled out of the event since they have no representative in the area.

That said, we will still have the event. It will still feature their cigars, since I bought some boxes for the event. I just won't be able to have the free t-shirts and other stuff. Nor will we have a rep there. I don't think most INGO members show up to smoke cigars from the reps so there is no real reason that we need to have a representative here. I'm not going to cancel one of the NWI INGO OPEN CARRY CIGAR NIGHTS . . . the show must go on . . . keep a stiff upper lip . . . keep calm & carry on . . . and all that stuff.

We will have our fun anyway :yesway:

The guitar player is already booked and confirmed.

So what if we don't have the company backing it, we can still have our open carry night without them :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom