• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    How about everyone quits complaining about the "sentence" and the puncuation? It appears he was upset and trying to get it all out quickly. I think advice is needed on the issue, not grammer patrol.

It was a few weeks ago, he should be ok by now.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    :dunno:I missed that. I apologize. I just hate to go through a thread and there are 10 of 15 posts that are whining about grammer or spelling. One person should advise them and then we can get back to the topic at hand. This thread would be a page shorted if only one person commented on the writing style.r
    It would be shorter still if people didn't complain about people complaining about grammar and spelling. :twocents:

Or people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about grammar and spelling... ;)

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    How about everyone quits complaining about the "sentence" and the puncuation? It appears he was upset and trying to get it all out quickly. I think advice is needed on the issue, not grammer patrol.

Good grammar goes along way to getting a point across. What do you think a Sheriff reading a complain about two of his officers would think receiving a one sentence letter from someone.

:ingo:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy

I did give him advice .

This story wreaks of BULL :poop: . However , I wont call him a troll just yet .

Never mind the "fact" that this incident took place a few weeks ago and there are so many topics that could've been a first post .

Now do you need help getting that hook out of your mouth ?

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    this read like the plot of a second rate anti-leo propaganda video. the one where the actors havent memorized their lines, and editing is sketchy at best. everything the citizen did was right, and everything the deputy did was wrong. please tell me you smelled booze on his breath too.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I did give him advice .

Never mind the "fact" that this incident took place a few weeks ago and there are so many topics that could've been a first post .

If this happened a few weeks ago and he's not taken any action beyond asking advive on INGO, it must not have bothered him too much.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    ...and that is one seriously enormous sentence! :D

But definitely file a complaint.

...and welcome!

:yesway:

I had to go to Kroger the other night to buy Tampax, Ketchup, and Magic Shell ice cream topping. I told the lady at the cash register it was for a Mythbusters experiment.

Nice:):

No thanks.

It would be shorter still if people didn't complain about people complaining about grammar and spelling. :twocents:

Or people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about grammar and spelling... ;)

:lol2:....aint that the truth!

Good grammar goes along way to getting a point across. What do you think a Sheriff reading a complain about two of his officers would think receiving a one sentence letter from someone.

:ingo:

He probably wouldn't notice.:D

I did give him advice .

:hooked: This ones a keeper boys.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I'll gladly revise this later if this turns out true, but for using the phrase "bust a cap" I call

:bs:

No badge shown? I have yet to see a uniformed officer without a name tag....

I did give him advice .

this read like the plot of a second rate anti-leo propaganda video. the one where the actors havent memorized their lines, and editing is sketchy at best. everything the citizen did was right, and everything the deputy did was wrong. please tell me you smelled booze on his breath too.

If this happened a few weeks ago and he's not taken any action beyond asking advive on INGO, it must not have bothered him too much.
    I'll call it...

Is there a way to cross reference ISP addresses with known members?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

sorry but i disagree. sometimes people think out what their action should be. sometimes people are scared. i mean in that situation if they would have just started beating the crap out of him, what realy can you do? if you fight back then you just validate the fake charges they probly are gonna give you anyways. i seen somewhere a police department thats testing personal cameras on all of their officers. I think its great that EVERY WORD or action by officers will be captured for review if needed. its a protection for the officer and the citizens. Im sure it will eventualy be spread throughout the country once perfected. so all of these officers that like to puff up on innocent civilians and cuss and holler at them or maybe violate their rights, it will stop!!! and dont give me no BS that its not fair that you will be video recorded. I care a lot more about the rights of the citizens you protect than the feelings of government employees.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Nice post, even though my eyes are bleeding now. You did the right thing by complying. However, how I see it from my Law Enforcement experience. You have to look at it from their eyes. They see you have a gun, and they do not know if you a permit or not. Yes it would be stupid to carry in the open without one, but there are stupid people out there. They should have just asked you to release the gun into their custody, until they ran your permit. At least that's what I would have done. I really saw no need to handcuff you. One officer watching you, while the other runs numbers. My :twocents:

Top Bottom