Thought I would share this email I got...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    finity, you truly are ignorant. I know exactly what the FD is and what it does. It's a restriction on the first Amendment. It forces those people on the radio to praise something they are against. It also opens the door to other First Amendment restrictions. Are you that blind by fairy dust and obamatard farts to see that? :rolleyes:

The whole Fed and IRS is unConstitutional regardless of it being an amendment being dedicated to it. You didn't watch the video did you? Didn't think so. Bask in your glory because you truly are supreme in your knowledge.

Padilla was an enemy combatant. He had no rights. Citizen or not. ANYONE hell bent on killing hundreds of Americans is a sick, enemy of the state and deserves no rights. But you'd give them rights. Just like you must want to give Osama rights, right? Same thing!!!! Get over yourself. You're wrong. Dead wrong.

And yes, there IS a war on terror, and yes, there is a war on drugs. Is the drug war a waste of money? Pretty much. Is the war on terror a waste? You bet your ass it isn't! You REALLY want them coming here to attack us more??? Think if we left the Middle East it wouldn't happen? Are you THAT blind????? Of course Iraq didn't have anything to do with 9/11. Saddam just financed some of them. Gave them places to train. Was stock piling weapons, bio weapons, attempting to acquire nuclear material, but they weren't a threat. Not to us or Israel. :rolleyes:

I'm SOOOOOO glad you aren't running the Country. We'd be in a world of hurt.

I have nothing left to say to you anymore. You truly are an idiot and I rank you up there with the best of them. Don't address me anymore.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I'm SOOOOOO glad you aren't running the Country. We'd be in a world of hurt.

I have nothing left to say to you anymore. You truly are an idiot and I rank you up there with the best of them. Don't address me anymore.

The problem is that the people "running the country" have the same views and attitudes so it's as if Finity were running the country.

As for asking him not to address you anymore, you do know how to use the "ignore user" feature of the board don't you?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Finity,

Why is the chosen one so fascinated with comparing himself to Lincoln? Does Bush suspending Habeas for a few thousand people rank anywhere near Lincoln who suspended it for laddie freaking doddie every American in 1862? What about the newspapers he shut down because they dared disagree with him and publish their opinions? While you and all your leftist ilk demand war crimes tribunals for the Bush administration, I sure hope you are all calling for the rewriting the history books back to the truth.

Please explain to me why Kahled Sheihk Mohammed deserves another breath of oxygen while you and your leftist ilk are complicit and even aid and abet the slaughter of millions of innocents since Roe v Wade. You liberals call me a hypocrit for being pro death penalty and anti abortion. I see it this way. You go out and commit a capital offense, you know there were consequences going in to it. What did that baby who was 1 day from being born do to deserve scissors being rammed into his or her head? If you guys actually had a moral standing, your cries about Bush denying rights might hold some water.

Finity, if you aren't a Union member, what is your single most important issue that determines your vote? I'm not saying you are a single issue voter. I'm just trying to figure out what is more important to you than 2A. Without 2A, the rest are subject to the whim of those in power. Why do I still have 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10A? Because my ability to exercise the 2nd puts the fear of God into those who would like to abuse the others. Why do you think our founders gave it to us? To protect us from the likes of the Obama's, Brady's, Schumer's, you get the point.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Just for the record, I didn't vote for McCain. I voted Barr. I voted for Bush twice as the lesser of 2 evils. I don't believe that McCain is any better than Obama. In fact, I have more respect for people like Ted Kennedy than McCain. At least Ted Kennedy doesn't lie about who and what he is, a liberal. McCain did more to undermine Bush than any democrat could have hoped to. Alot of people said we needed McCain because of supreme court nominations. Gang of 14, anyone? Besides, Bush couldn't get some of his nominees in with a republican house and senate, what makes you think McCain could have gotten a conservative seated with a 59 democrat seat senate, assuming he would nominate a conservative in the first place? McCain makes Bush look like Reagan.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    UPDATE FROM THE HOLY FOLLOWERS OF THE MESSIAH!!!!
    File
    Greater Indianapolis for Change
    www.greaterindianapolisforchange.org

CORRECTED VERSION: We apologize for sending a second email, but the original version became truncated without our knowledge.

America has voted for CHANGE. President Obama has given us a road map for accomplishing that change. GIFC is urging you to contact your senators tonight or tomorrow because the senate is planning their vote on President Obama's Stimulus Package tomorrow.

Contact Senator Evan Bayh at (202) 224-5623 or email him here: http://bayh.senate.gov/contact/email/

Contact Senator Richard Lugar at 202-224-4814 or email him here: senator_lugar@lugar.senate.gov

Here is an example of a message: "As more Americans are losing their jobs, we expect you, Senator, to vote for the Stimulus Package or we will hold you accountable."

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    A better example message:

"As the American economy remains stuck in hard times, we expect you, senator to vote against the leftist spending and vote-buying bill masquerading as a "stimulus package."

Top Bottom