Johnson

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

More and more info coming out. Replacement migration is a big business.

Kamala flies them in -> NGO gets paid to transfer them money -> staffing company buses them to food plants -> food plants fire the Americans and replace them with cheap migrants -> staffing company skims wages -> landlords cram 20 migrants to a unit and gouge them on rent.

The wealthy capital holders and NGO managers cliqued up with the feds receive:

-Thousand of dollars in .gov money per migrant
    -Ultra cheap, trouble free labor
    -Vastly higher rents on their properties

You, random schmo American, receive:

-A layoff from your job
    -Impossible rent increases to get you out of your home
    -Dramatic tax increases to pay for migrant services
    -No access to your own tax funded services like healthcare and schools
    -A steady stream of destroyed cars from migrant drivers
    -Impossible insurance increases
    -Eating your dogs, eating your cats, eat the cat, eat the cat
    -More criminal victimizations
    -Creole street signs and loudspeaker calls to prayer
    -Put on national TV and called a racist for not liking it

Sound like a good deal? Just a few midnight plane and bus arrivals from happening to Columbus, Kokomo, Anderson, Brownsburg, pick your Hoosier plant town. You think Cummins wouldn't replace you with a migrant? You think your landlord wouldn't swap you for 15 migrants each paying 1/3 your current rent? Think again. Money talks, and the feds don't ask permission to take yours.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Homeland will just release him like Sheriff Grady said they do.

Zapet-Alvarado wrestled the Trooper’s taser from her hands and threw it into interstate traffic. During the incident, Zapet-Alvarado kicked Trooper Duncan’s head multiple times. Kylie Sutton, 31, of Rogers witnessed the altercation and tried to assist Trooper Duncan.
    The Trooper used her service weapon to fire one round at Zapet-Alvarado, wounding him in the right temple. He continued to resist arrest and refused Trooper Duncan’s instructions to get on the ground. Zapet-Alvarado was transported to Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas, where he was treated and released to law enforcement. Toxicology results indicate his blood-alcohol was .16 and that cannabinoids were present. He was transported to the Benton County Sheriff’s Office Detention Center, where he remains. He was placed on hold for Homeland Security Investigation (HSI). Trooper Duncan was treated for non-life-threatening injuries she sustained when Zapet-Alvarado assaulted her.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

More and more info coming out. Replacement migration is a big business.

Kamala flies them in -> NGO gets paid to transfer them money -> staffing company buses them to food plants -> food plants fire the Americans and replace them with cheap migrants -> staffing company skims wages -> landlords cram 20 migrants to a unit and gouge them on rent.

The wealthy capital holders and NGO managers cliqued up with the feds receive:

-Thousand of dollars in .gov money per migrant
    -Ultra cheap, trouble free labor
    -Vastly higher rents on their properties

You, random schmo American, receive:

-A layoff from your job
    -Impossible rent increases to get you out of your home
    -Dramatic tax increases to pay for migrant services
    -No access to your own tax funded services like healthcare and schools
    -A steady stream of destroyed cars from migrant drivers
    -Impossible insurance increases
    -Eating your dogs, eating your cats, eat the cat, eat the cat
    -More criminal victimizations
    -Creole street signs and loudspeaker calls to prayer
    -Put on national TV and called a racist for not liking it

Sound like a good deal? Just a few midnight plane and bus arrivals from happening to Columbus, Kokomo, Anderson, Brownsburg, pick your Hoosier plant town. You think Cummins wouldn't replace you with a migrant? You think your landlord wouldn't swap you for 15 migrants each paying 1/3 your current rent? Think again. Money talks, and the feds don't ask permission to take yours.
    wow! i had been searching for a thread discussing exactly what you have summed up!

i just now had a very one sided "conversation" with someone at my job and i laid out, almost verbatim, what you posted. i even included video proof of the lies told to the american public. this person became loud and belligerent to argue their point. well i just don't argue with people about facts that are there for everyone to see.

for almost 5 solid minutes her argument was "trump is racist". i just politely smiled until she walked away. she received a call from one of her children saying the family dog is missing.

i said " a lil lawery's and some sweet baby ray's"....i thought i was going to have to fight my way out.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Homeland will just release him like Sheriff Grady said they do.

Zapet-Alvarado wrestled the Trooper’s taser from her hands and threw it into interstate traffic. During the incident, Zapet-Alvarado kicked Trooper Duncan’s head multiple times. Kylie Sutton, 31, of Rogers witnessed the altercation and tried to assist Trooper Duncan.
    The Trooper used her service weapon to fire one round at Zapet-Alvarado, wounding him in the right temple. He continued to resist arrest and refused Trooper Duncan’s instructions to get on the ground. Zapet-Alvarado was transported to Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas, where he was treated and released to law enforcement. Toxicology results indicate his blood-alcohol was .16 and that cannabinoids were present. He was transported to the Benton County Sheriff’s Office Detention Center, where he remains. He was placed on hold for Homeland Security Investigation (HSI). Trooper Duncan was treated for non-life-threatening injuries she sustained when Zapet-Alvarado assaulted her.

I know very little about tasers and their use, but can you just hold them on somebody indefinitely or employ them in more sensitive areas. To me that looks like the officer was lucky somebody stopped to help.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I know very little about tasers and their use, but can you just hold them on somebody indefinitely or employ them in more sensitive areas. To me that looks like the officer was lucky somebody stopped to help.
    He's got the barbs stuck in him somewhere and she just keeps pulsing the Taser over and over. You can drive the electrical contacts on the gun directly into somebody like those old 90s contact Tasers, but that doesn't give you the paralysis and muscle lockup effect of getting a good arc between barbs that are in two different places on the body. The contact shock is just pain compliance, making a spot on your body burn until you give up.

This is a great example of being over reliant on the magic electric gun, IMO. She's not able to fight him, and keeps hoping the tech will do the job for her.

Top Bottom