• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Hmmm, I'm beginning to see a pattern.

I have a cousin, and her husband live in the Springfield area. A few months ago, they were telling me what a mess that has become.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “According to the neighbor, one day, after returning home from work, she spotted her lost cat in a neighboring yard.”

“The disturbing detail? The cat was reportedly hanging from a tree branch, allegedly being carved for consumption. The residents of the home in question were identified as a Haitian family.”

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The people that allow, promote, and excuse this do so because they know these uncivilized incidents will not be happening in their yards, the places they visit, they know this will be problems the lower (economic) classes will have to deal with…and they’ll keep voting for them anyway.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    How much you want to bet, she voted for this?

Among other things, I don't particularly care for the way the commissar on the Council chides her with, "talk to me" at the beginning of the clip, during her introductory remarks. But I agree with actaeon, what is the mentality of a person who says, "We know they need help, but..." (with quivering chin)

I have a friend who lives in suburban Dayton. Has his blinders on a little bit...he's not sure who is going to do something about it. <smh>

Time for the ducks to quack...

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I had a First Sergeant that was Haitian he would tell me stories about running from school home to avoid gangs.
    His father was a surgeon they lived in a compound with 12 ft walls topped with glass.

He stated he would never go back even to visit family.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The people that allow, promote, and excuse this do so because they know these uncivilized incidents will not be happening in their yards, the places they visit, they know this will be problems the lower (economic) classes will have to deal with…and they’ll keep voting for them anyway.

im-shoked-im-shocked.gif

Import the 3rd world, get culturally enriched.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    as long as they are eating them. That beats sacrificing.

Never understood why I can't shoot and eat rabbits and squirrels and whatever else is walking around on my property and eat them......including trespassers.

I’ve been told they are doing this to dogs, they have been doing it at snyder park with the ducks & geese, as I was told that last bit by Rangers & police. Please keep a close eye on these animals.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom