·

Dimas Gabriel Yanes Criminal Charges
    Attempted Murder - Level 1 felony
    Aggravated Battery Posing Substantial Risk of Death- Level 3 felony
    Battery Resulting in Serious Bodily Injury to Person Under 14
    - Level 3 felony
    Battery by Means of Deadly Weapon - Level 5 felony
    Intimidation - Level 5 felony
    I am pleased to announce that criminal charges have been filed against 26-year-old Dimas Gabriel Yanes who is accused of stabbing a 13-year-old girl in unincorporated Lowell, Indiana August 31, 2024.
    Since being deported to Honduras in 2018, Mr. Yanes reentered the United States illegally and committed crimes in at least 5 states - Nassau County, New York, Madison County, Illinois, Cobb County, Georgia, Williams County, Ohio and Lake County, Indiana. His criminal history includes battery, trespassing, intoxication, attempted burglary and now attempted murder. During the weekend search for Yanes, we received intelligence that he had been classified as a risk to law enforcement officer safety and to national security due to documented ties to international gang MS-13. This case demonstrates the need for rigorous border control. It’s a serious concern not only for me, as sheriff of Lake County, but for sheriffs serving all 92 counties in Indiana.
    Immediately after this vicious attack, the Lake County Sheriff’s Department mobilized every available piece of equipment and element of technology in its arsenal to find this dangerous suspect and bring him to justice. I am proud of the dedication of Lake County police officers and law enforcement from surrounding agencies who worked tirelessly on this case.
    I’m also extremely grateful for members of the public who provided us with tips on the suspect’s location. Those solid leads allowed us to use our helicopter, ATVs and other tools to effectively track the suspect as he fled through cornfields, wooded areas and harsh terrain.
    The violence this 13-year-old was forced to endure is unspeakable. We will continue to support her and her family and pray for her complete and speedy recovery.
    -Sheriff Oscar Martinez Jr.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Lake County Sheriff's Department

·

- Level 3 felony
    I am pleased to announce that criminal charges have been filed against 26-year-old Dimas Gabriel Yanes who is accused of stabbing a 13-year-old girl in unincorporated Lowell, Indiana August 31, 2024.
    Since being deported to Honduras in 2018, Mr. Yanes reentered the United States illegally and committed crimes in at least 5 states - Nassau County, New York, Madison County, Illinois, Cobb County, Georgia, Williams County, Ohio and Lake County, Indiana. His criminal history includes battery, trespassing, intoxication, attempted burglary and now attempted murder. During the weekend search for Yanes, we received intelligence that he had been classified as a risk to law enforcement officer safety and to national security due to documented ties to international gang MS-13. This case demonstrates the need for rigorous border control. It’s a serious concern not only for me, as sheriff of Lake County, but for sheriffs serving all 92 counties in Indiana.
    Immediately after this vicious attack, the Lake County Sheriff’s Department mobilized every available piece of equipment and element of technology in its arsenal to find this dangerous suspect and bring him to justice. I am proud of the dedication of Lake County police officers and law enforcement from surrounding agencies who worked tirelessly on this case.
    I’m also extremely grateful for members of the public who provided us with tips on the suspect’s location. Those solid leads allowed us to use our helicopter, ATVs and other tools to effectively track the suspect as he fled through cornfields, wooded areas and harsh terrain.
    The violence this 13-year-old was forced to endure is unspeakable. We will continue to support her and her family and pray for her complete and speedy recovery.

Garbage like this is the reason for SSS.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

·

- Level 3 felony
    Need to fry the piece of ****! I'm still dumbfounded that no one there, at least to my knowledge, had a firearm, and put a bullet in him. Lowell is a pretty rural area of NWI and one of the last Conservative cities in Lake County. To my knowledge this wasn't a prohibited place to carry

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The text of what was said.

Nancy Pelosi states that the goal of the Democrat party is to convert undocumented immigrants (illegals) into documented immigrants:

Bill Maher: "The CA lawmakers giving government assistance to undocumented immigrants to buy houses.That's kind of a different place than the Democrat party used to be on immigration, is it not?"

Nancy Pelosi: "Immigration had always been a bipartisan always."

Maher: "Not free houses."

Pelosi: "It's not free houses, it's the American dream being available to more people."

Maher: "This is for the undocumented."

Pelosi: "I would like to move them to documented."

The open border policies of the Biden Harris administration were not a bug, but a feature of their system to convert illegals into votes.

I would really love to interview that ****.

Do you think she'd be upset if I continually referred to her as Madam ****?

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

·

- Level 3 felony
    Hats off to the Lake County Sheriff's Department and all those that assisted!

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Typical libturds in NY having military protect more than likely illegal aliens in a “hotel” paid for by the taxpayers of NYC! WTF is wrong with the idiots in NY? (A rhetorical question!)
    Seriously? :wallbash:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Look behind you

Seems many of these illegal aliens ushered in with the help of the central state like going after the young ones.
    Perhaps it's time we fire up the tooling to produce more wood chippers in this country...

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012

Seems many of these illegal aliens ushered in with the help of the central state like going after the young ones.
    Come on Big red, they are just bringing the wonderful elements of their culture here so we can incorporate them into our culture and be enriched by it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

3rd world immigration brings 3rd world rules.
    What is legal or let go in 3rd world countries does not work here.
    Has ICE released him yet, or deported him before his court trial so he can fly back, and repeat his crimes?

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    I recently mentioned Kate Steinle in a conversation. One of my friends had no idea of the matter.

It occurred to me that there are many incidents involving those good ol' illegal aliens that happen all the time, but either receive less attention or quickly fade from the headlines.

So, I thought it might be interesting to start a thread to collect the incidents.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-deal-murder-california-police-officer
    It's not even just violent crime but traffic accidents too. Very common, yet very underreported

Top Bottom