• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Then they have no other rights under the constitution. It’s an all or nothing document.
    I know that most of the constitutional rights apply to foreign people legally visiting.
    But that is a good question.
    Do they apply to those here illegally?
    What about terrorists who are illegally here, and especially those who commit acts of terrorism inside the USA?

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Yet another in a LONG list of examples on this and other matters of how the central state is a failure in carrying out its delegated responsibilities while busying itself with matters that are not. Succeeding at its goal of destroying this country!

Dissolve it.
    FIFY

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I know that most of the constitutional rights apply to foreign people legally visiting.
    What about terrorists who are illegally here, and especially those who commit acts of terrorism inside the USA?
    I think the illegal terrorists are moving to Colorado (homesteading) and also California where there gov is gonna give free homes.

I am sure Illinois will come up with a similar terrorist outreach that is equal or better than the other states.

Your tax dollars at work. Doesn't that give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside, knowing you are helping so many people?

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Look behind you
    I think the illegal terrorists are moving to Colorado (homesteading) and also California where there gov is gonna give free homes.

I am sure Illinois will come up with a similar terrorist outreach that is equal or better than the other states.

Your tax dollars at work. Doesn't that give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside, knowing you are helping so many people?
    F that.gif

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    What wording extends only specific rights to non-citizens?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've got to believe that this home loan program for illegals in CA has some sort of federal back stop. It's going to be riddled with carpetbaggers speculating in real estate using illegals as fronts. Banks are going to end up holding huge amounts of bust mortgages on over valued properties. In the end the carpetbaggers will get rich, kick back to the law firms and politicians who set all of this up, and the US taxpayer will pay through additional inflation that raises the price of everything.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    New idea. the 3rd time you are caught after being deported twice through normal means, We deport you one more time without landing. Out the door you go over your home country at 50'. If you survive you can try again.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    New idea. the 3rd time you are caught after being deported twice through normal means, We deport you one more time without landing. Out the door you go over your home country at 50'. If you survive you can try again.
    I like "shoot on sight when returning from the first deportation" better.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I've thought it would be better to deport them to a country far far away. Somewhere that would take then awhile to get back.
    I'm thinking the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I've thought it would be better to deport them to a country far far away. Somewhere that would take then awhile to get back.
    I'm thinking the Democratic Republic of Congo.
    In that case, drop them off at Point Nemo.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The text of what was said.

Nancy Pelosi states that the goal of the Democrat party is to convert undocumented immigrants (illegals) into documented immigrants:

Bill Maher: "The CA lawmakers giving government assistance to undocumented immigrants to buy houses.That's kind of a different place than the Democrat party used to be on immigration, is it not?"

Nancy Pelosi: "Immigration had always been a bipartisan always."

Maher: "Not free houses."

Pelosi: "It's not free houses, it's the American dream being available to more people."

Maher: "This is for the undocumented."

Pelosi: "I would like to move them to documented."

The open border policies of the Biden Harris administration were not a bug, but a feature of their system to convert illegals into votes.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    What wording extends only specific rights to non-citizens?
    Well the SCOTUS says our founders meant anyone who got their big toe across the border gets certain Constitutional rights at least legally here.

I'd say you would have to see what they seen and studied to get the meaning the founders wanted to convey.

Top Bottom