• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Five witnesses say something happened. Several others testify they are not aware of the incident. The accused claims to not remember. If on a jury, would you not find the testimony of those who weren't aware as irrelevant.

If 5 "Democrat leaning" witnesses waited nearly 50 years to tell a story, after the alleged victim is dead and the alleged victim's family denies the story, then I would tend to seriously question the story of the alleged "witnesses." Sounds like a smear. Guilty until proven innocent.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Today I learned that it's ok to attack and bully someone, because the media sometimes ignores bad things that happen.

The traditional punishment for bullies is to kick their butts. It's a shame that more kids aren't taught that these days.

I'm minded of an acquaintance who did something dumb in a bar one night and four big Cajuns beat him to a pulp. When he recovered, he returned the favor with a 2 x 4. Everyone left him alone after that.

One of my favorite authors wrote something to the effect: "The meek shall inherit the earth. About 3 feet by 6 feet by 9 feet."

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    The alleged victim's family says the story isn't true and decries the tactics of telling a story featuring their dead relative for political purposes.

I didn't see in that article that the family denied the event taking place.

The title of the article is "Sister of Alleged Romney Target Has ‘No Knowledge’ of Any Bullying Incident" not "Sister of Alleged Romney Target Says Story of Any Bullying Incident is Not True"

Christine Lauber, who is a few years older than John Lauber, was at college when the alleged incident happened, and said the brother and sister were “doing our own thing” at the time.

When ABC News showed her the story, Christine Lauber’s eyes welled up with tears and she became agitated.

and

“Even if it did happen, John probably wouldn’t have said anything,” Christine Lauber said.

We won't know if the event took place or not, kind of like Obama's Kenyan birth, right? :rolleyes:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I didn't see in that article that the family denied the event taking place.

The title of the article is "Sister of Alleged Romney Target Has ‘No Knowledge’ of Any Bullying Incident" not "Sister of Alleged Romney Target Says Story of Any Bullying Incident is Not True"

and

We won't know if the event took place or not, kind of like Obama's Kenyan birth, right? :rolleyes:

You're correct. They said the story was "factually inaccurate". Not the same thing as "didn't happen", but not a ringing endorsement for the veracity of the story, either.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    The traditional punishment for bullies is to kick their butts. It's a shame that more kids aren't taught that these days.

I'm minded of an acquaintance who did something dumb in a bar one night and four big Cajuns beat him to a pulp. When he recovered, he returned the favor with a 2 x 4. Everyone left him alone after that.

One of my favorite authors wrote something to the effect: "The meek shall inherit the earth. About 3 feet by 6 feet by 9 feet."

I have no idea what the point of this is.

Stormvetprime

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    We can now add the Washington Post to CBS and NBC either making up or distorting "news" during an election year. Dan Rather would be proud.

The sister of the conveniently dead man knows nothing of this, the guy wsn't gay anyway, and the so-called "witness" wasn't even there.

LOL - IS THIS ALL THE OCCUTARDS HAVE?

WHERE ARE THE JOBS OBAMA? WHERE IS THE Democrat SENATE'S CONGESSIONAL BUDGET, HARRY REID???

It just doesn't get any better than this - lol

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We can now add the Washington Post to CBS and NBC either making up or distorting "news" during an election year. Dan Rather would be proud.

The sister of the conveniently dead man knows nothing of this, the guy wsn't gay anyway, and the so-called "witness" wasn't even there.

LOL - IS THIS ALL THE OCCUTARDS HAVE?

WHERE ARE THE JOBS OBAMA? WHERE IS THE Democrat SENATE'S CONGESSIONAL BUDGET, HARRY REID???

It just doesn't get any better than this - lol

You beat me to the computer and I was dying to shut this farce down.

Oh, welcome to ingo.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks and hello. I've noticed some pretty vacuous libtard trolls on here, it's fun to watch them squirm with their BS "logic" - can't wait for November.

Every person has an opinion and the right to that same opinion. It is how the delivery comes across sometimes. A lot of sound bites and short strokes.
    Not always right myself but I do try.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield

I very much agree with the blog article you posted. And I still very much disagree with your comparison between chewing gum in class and 17 & 18 year-old kids holding another younger kid down and forcibly cutting his hair. Even if kids of that era saw such things as a right of passage, I'm pretty sure that they understood that it was a very different thing than chewing gum in class.

And again. I could care less if Romney engaged in this activity or not. My original comment was about about the hypocrisy of the treatment of stories. Obama is accused of xyz and we :poop: our pants. Romney is accused of xyz and we talk it down to the level of chewing gum in class or running in the hall.

The response back from you is to imply that I'm not a manly man because kids now are are wussed up pansies, not like the good old days. That's fine I guess. It doesn't address what I was saying. And that is why my response back is that someone apparently lacks basic reading comprehension skills and objectivity.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Icky mean boys assaulting someone and holding them down is excusable.

But a neighbor growing their grass too long is grounds to call the police.

I would really like to hear a response to this. Will I hear crickets?

What............Really.............What

Yeah, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me either.

Thanks and hello. I've noticed some pretty vacuous libtard trolls on here, it's fun to watch them squirm with their BS "logic" - can't wait for November.

Oh geeze. Not another one of you guys. Come on, mods, help a brotha out.

ISmLp.gif

Top Bottom