This site should have a place for singles to get to know one another.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Looks aren't one of the deciding factors when I consider a date. I could be pickier about what my dates look like but I am old enough to know what really matters. Looks fade but values and personal character remain. A good sense of humor is much more important to me than a flat stomach.
    This has inspired my poetic side.
    I give you a GG65 inspired Jet Original:
    A handsome face goes haggard and a 6pk turns to keg, but an ass**** stays an ass**** from the day that he was made.

I knew better than to click on it. Everything said no go, but damn......
    Aww... now I feel bad. Here are some hot internet moms to make up for it; clicky

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Wow, that stick is pretty far up......... Perhaps you should contact one of the INGO docs for advice on how to remove it. :)

With comments like that no wonder you're having problems meeting women. Women my age (48) usually prefer mature men, we don't typically go for the immature guys who launch personal attacks after a little teasing.

It would serve you well to resolve your internal issues. That chip on your shoulder overshadows any redeeming qualities you may possess. There is nothing attractive about an angry and malicious man. For a tall man you appear to be quite shallow.

For the record, I am way out of your league, I don't date asshats. I only date kind and considerate men. I focus on values not superficial things like physical attributes. Looks aren't one of the deciding factors when I consider a date. I could be pickier about what my dates look like but I am old enough to know what really matters. Looks fade but values and personal character remain. A good sense of humor is much more important to me than a flat stomach.

I'm petite but I have the body, face and attitude to rock it. I'm a feisty little blond that you will never get the opportunity to get to know or experience............

:+1: :+1: :+1:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Do people even go outside of their homes anymore to find dates? I've been out of the dating scene for 30 yrs. all the younguns at work talk about hooking up with girls off these Internet sights! Guess dating now a days is like home shopping. Flip thru the pages till something shiney catches your eye. Has anyone on INGO met the love of their life online??

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Do people even go outside of their homes anymore to find dates? I've been out of the dating scene for 30 yrs. all the younguns at work talk about hooking up with girls off these Internet sights! Guess dating now a days is like home shopping. Flip thru the pages till something shiney catches your eye. Has anyone on INGO met the love of their life online??

People used to be friendly and you could strike up a conversation with someone and it was no big deal. It's not really that way anymore. The world changes and people change the way they do things. Some of us who are slower to adapt or are uncomfortable with the online meat markets are just out of luck.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    People used to be friendly and you could strike up a conversation with someone and it was no big deal. It's not really that way anymore. The world changes and people change the way they do things. Some of us who are slower to adapt or are uncomfortable with the online meat markets are just out of luck.
    Very true BA. Used to be you had to work for that first date. If you seen a girl you liked, you had to have something intelligent to say, be polite, amusing, and not an ***hole! Now you get the first date without even meeting. Kids don't need no game anymore, just a good picture will do!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Very true BA. Used to be you had to work for that first date. If you seen a girl you liked, you had to have something intelligent to say, be polite, amusing, and not an ***hole! Now you get the first date without even meeting. Kids don't need no game anymore, just a good picture will do!

Not to mention the fact that many women seem to gravitate towards a**holes. It's like moths to a flame. Then they can't understand why their relationships always suck. It's a puzzle.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Not to mention the fact that many women seem to gravitate towards a**holes. It's like moths to a flame. Then they can't understand why their relationships always suck. It's a puzzle.
    I believe it starts at home, daughters seem to find someone like their fathers. If your a good dad, teach them and show them how a real man acts and treats women, 9 out of 10 times they will make good choices.

Top Bottom