9k=

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    but wait.. what if i'm pro-choice AND pro-gun?

Well you are probably not a progressive or a conservative, but that is not to say that you couldn't be. You may be a Democrat or maybe a Libertarian but you may not be that either.

Trust me I am not trying to put you in a box. I'm just trying to give you some ideas and hope I can help in some way.

I recently met a man who told me he was a Catholic, Pro Obama, Pro Union and Pro life.
    I thought those facts were a little ingongruous but who am I to judge?

bart2278

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    I like how the conservative is standing over war enemy graves. You can't tell me that the wars that Bush started hasn't killed countless children. I watched it with my own eyes, so do not even try. Propaganda is all this is

Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.
    I like how the conservative is standing over war enemy graves. You can't tell me that the wars that Bush started hasn't killed countless children. I watched it with my own eyes, so do not even try. Propaganda is all this is

Blame Bush if you like, the use of force in Iraq was passed by Republicans + Democrats in the House & Senate. Please dont forget to give Obama get credit for the Afghan war trooop surge, drone strikes in Pakistan the undeclared war war on Libya, interfering in Mali & Syria.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    but wait.. what if i'm pro-choice AND pro-gun?

Then you might be a Libertarian, as someone pointed out. I feel like the government needs to mind its own business and stay out of our lives as much as possible. Hence, why I am pro-gun, pro-choice, and pro-gay marriage. Politicians should not restrict my right to own guns, the right for people to choose whether to have an abortion or not, and who can marry who. Leave those decisions up to each individual, not the choice of others.

Two-Tornadoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Where everybody knows my name
    Well you are probably not a progressive or a conservative, but that is not to say that you couldn't be. You may be a Democrat or maybe a Libertarian but you may not be that either.

Trust me I am not trying to put you in a box. I'm just trying to give you some ideas and hope I can help in some way.

I recently met a man who told me he was a Catholic, Pro Obama, Pro Union and Pro life.
    I thought those facts were a little ingongruous but who am I to judge?

Check Shadow8088 posts. He is an admitted liberal. No box to put shadow in, the shadow is out.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Check Shadow8088 posts. He is an admitted liberal. No box to put shadow in, the shadow is out.

True, he has stated that he is a liberal, but referring back to blue falcon's post, not everyone who is pro choice and pro gun are necessarily liberals. Some of us can't really be boxed in by any particular point of view. I may vote conservative because I support less government, but at the same time there are plenty of things that conservatives would label me as liberal for believing.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You don't necessarily have to believe that abortion should be outlawed to see the hypocrisy of their position. I am not pushing for abortion to be outlawed. I do think that a million abortions a year is a horrible thing. The left gets all outraged that 20 children were killed by a monster. I am outraged too. But they have the blood of a million babies a year on their hands. They ridicule gun owners for being unwilling to compromise but refuse to limit abortion in any way and fully support late term abortions and partial birth abortions. If one percent of women who were seeking an abortion reconsidered, then we would have saved thousands more lives than any gun ban would.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    You don't necessarily have to believe that abortion should be outlawed to see the hypocrisy of their position. I am not pushing for abortion to be outlawed. I do think that a million abortions a year is a horrible thing. The left gets all outraged that 20 children were killed by a monster. I am outraged too. But they have the blood of a million babies a year on their hands. They ridicule gun owners for being unwilling to compromise but refuse to limit abortion in any way and fully support late term abortions and partial birth abortions. If one percent of women who were seeking an abortion reconsidered, then we would have saved thousands more lives than any gun ban would.

:)

Top Bottom