Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Now that Chez is is buying my custom INGO [STRIKE]cape[/STRIKE] patch, we can go back to *****ing about INGO. Gotta get back to that so the "banned" thread can stay on point. ;)
    ***** away people... :popcorn:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Congrats BW!!:rockwoot: LOL. We all had your back on this one!!:):

To get back OT, I have been trying to thing of something to ***** about. But I can really find too much. Over all I am really happy with this place.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I normally find myself on the INGO management's side of arguments when it comes to INGO rules.

The notable exception are the requirements to participate in our classifieds, which I believe are WAY too loose. (There is HUGE thread devoted to those skirting our rules to get in. :wallbash:) I won't go into further detail here, other than to say that my detailed opinion is voiced more or less annually in an appropriate thread discussing it and I'm positive that the management is aware of my views. Yet they still haven't seen fit to change on my say so? :rolleyes:

Some INGOers, (gosh love them,) prefer to wear their displeasure with certain forum rules on their sleeves, to drag out with frequent regularity. I'm trying to give those folks an out by creating this thread, so they may bring that behavior here rather than the "who was banned" thread. I'd like to keep the controversy (and BS) out of https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...2-~~-who-banned-today-2-~~-2.html#post5336381 in an effort to keep it from being locked again.

I feel the other thread is a useful tool to many of us. This one can die and be replaced as necessary, if it goes that direction.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I agree with you on the classifieds. We had a obvious runner the other day. I even reported it and it when unnoticed. I was hoping the seller might catch it but I looked at the sellers posting and it was obvious he was a runner too. The classifieds are an awesome bonus. It's obvious that there are a few sellers running a business in the classifieds. And they aren't advertizes. Some aren't even site supporters.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm always late to the party. Always. And I do have a few things to b**** about when it comes to INGO. Most notably that it takes up far too much of my time. If people freak out when you go more than 24 hours without making an appearance you know you have a problem. I need INGOholics anonymous :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom